Let's hope it's not just a rumour - Sweetie Cake for Europe!!!

Turbokittykat

I've also been told that it will be available in Germany and other European countries but not the UK
ssad.gif

Sarah

I got excited when I read the first post. Typical that all us in the UK are confussed, nothing changes
ssad.gif
Im sticking with my CP to be on the safe side.

So what is the next collection out over here? as we ain't getting Dejarose till july.

cloverette

what? we're not getting deja rose till july? are you sure?! great! that leaves us with nothing till then
ssad.gif

Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloverette
what? we're not getting deja rose till july? are you sure?! great! that leaves us with nothing till then
ssad.gif

Yep not till JUly, how annoying same thing happened with C-Squeeze last year.
So we have classic co-ordinates (which can hardly be called a collection just a bunch of lipsticks & nailvarnishes) early april then nothing till at least mid May I think.
Also something else a bit worrying on the International marketing calender we have the sundressing nails & legs but not the rest of the collection listed

Chrissi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
I got excited when I read the first post. Typical that all us in the UK are confussed, nothing changes
ssad.gif
Im sticking with my CP to be on the safe side.

So what is the next collection out over here? as we ain't getting Dejarose till july.

I am also sticking with my CP to be on the safe side (if Paypal sto stuffing me around and verify my account sometime soon - 3 weeks I have been waiting now!) as I was told on Friday that the UK definitely aren't getting it.

Eemaan

but she was so insistent that it would be out here. the woman was a counter manager, i thought that might give her an ounce of credibility...sorry guys, didn't mean to lift and then break hearts.....

Miss_Behave

this is for the german ladys: I talked to the MA from the Köln store and she said taht sweetie cake will probably only available at KaDeWe Berlin and Ludwig Beck in München. Well at least we're getting it, even though I won't buy anything because I don't like this collection at all
smiles.gif

user2

The Pro Store in Berlin will get it too!

So maybe the new or upcoming Pro Store in Cologne will get it too!!!

user2

That's pretty great so I can get my SC stuff now from Isis and get some backups later this year!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts