Lets Play a Game

Trunkmonkey

I'll post a question. The first person that answers the question correctly gets one point. At the end of the 45 questions I will buy a CURRENT eyshadow of your choice from the local MAC store and ship it to you courtesy of the Trunkmonkey. This is not affiliated with Specktra and I am the final say in who is right and wrong so no whining at the mods or Janice. Since there are an odd number of questions there can be no ties.

Ready?

Question 1

If you were to swim west across the Bering Strait from Alaska what continent would you be on?

Trunkmonkey

CORRECT 1 point for you

Next question

If a triangle has an area of 16 square inches and a base of 8 inches how long is its height?

Xqueeze_me

October!
greengrin.gif

Trunkmonkey

Correct 1 point for you

Name the ship the Pilgrims saied from Plymouth England to the Plymouth Colony in America in 1620.

An amendment here. In case of a tie I'll ask one final question first player to answer it correctly wins.

Trunkmonkey

1 point for you... and no I expect people to look this stuff up. The questions are being generated by a gift my dad got me yesterday based on the 'Are you smarter than a fifth grader'. Kind of funny what you forget. I'm telling my coworkers that I will not do their drawings until they answer the days question. I've befuddled all of them so far
greengrin.gif

Next question

When you mix equal amounts of red and yellow paint what color do you get? (too easy)

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkmonkey
Correct... and she takes a commanding lead

In astronomy, what star is closest to earth?

Proxima Centauri ????????

Trunkmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
The sun

CORRECT!!! 1 point

Easy one.

Who is known as the father of our country?

Latest posts