Lets Play a Game

Trunkmonkey

Bingo!!! How many pronouns are in the following sentence? "Teddy and Greg went to the circus and bought five sodas/"

Trunkmonkey

yes and you are now the official winner!!! there are only 4 more questions and you have, by my count, 13 points. Jenntoz has 6 and kittiesparkles has 5.

Okay pick three colors of eyeshadows that should be in a current store and post it here. I'll get in touch with you regarding shipping it to you shortly. I prefer, if possible, not to ship to a home address for your safety but we'll work that out privately.

Congratulations!!!!

Trunkmonkey

yep... maybe you can't afford mac but I can
winks.gif
Let me know your choices in order of preference
greengrin.gif

Trunkmonkey

It's my pleasure. Thanks to you and everybody for playing. Like I said I'll probably do it again in a few months
greengrin.gif

xmrsvindieselx

i cant believe i missed this!! ahh! TrunkMonkey you are freakin AMAZING! I was thinking yesterday..If i could meet a specktra member.. who would it be?

trunkmonkey was the first thing that came into my mind! haha.

but seriously you are awesome for doing fun things like this!

Trunkmonkey

Honestly it was my pleasure. Thanks again to everybody who played. Yall made my day at work go by a LOT faster than it would have otherwise
greengrin.gif

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkmonkey
Honestly it was my pleasure. Thanks again to everybody who played. Yall made my day at work go by a LOT faster than it would have otherwise
greengrin.gif

i'm glad!! I think this was such an awesome idea too! worked well for you ( work went quicker)and cantaffordmac( she got mac!!!!) hehe

Trunkmonkey

you guys are making me blush. My wifes in the shower and we're headed to the store shortly after. Next time I do this I'll give a weeks notice and a time. Like I said before it will probably be at night between the hours of 5:00 CST and 10:00 CST.

Please EVERYBODY keep in mind that this is my little thing and is in no way associated with Specktra even though I'm using their boards to do so. I try as hard as possible to be honest and fair so, if I make a mistake, it's on me and not the mods or Janice. I, personally don't mind if the mods play, but that's not for me to decide. If I miscount or you don't agree with me shoot me a pm and I'll check it out. If it looks like I'm showing favoritism then there's no point to doing it. The Kublia Kahn question bugged me enough to see if Ghengis might have been his nickname so I learned a little extra history myself
greengrin.gif

That said I'm happy for Cantaffordmac. Combined with being her birthday she played a good game. Congratulations hon.

Again I'm happy to do so and I'm looking forward to when we head to the store. One of my favorites ladies is working today and I haven't seen her since last year. My wife is going to show me the new collection and I'll wind up dropping some $$'s for her and have the additional entertainment of watching other males with their 'walking the green mile' faces on which always entertains me.

Yall have a GREAT weekend
greengrin.gif

Trunkmonkey

Just got back from the store. Upon entering there was a guy in the makeup chair in the corner asleep
greengrin.gif
. Thought I wasn't going to get to see other guys getting tortured but, as we left, saw 2 DH's huddled in the same corner looking like they were facing the business end of a firing squad.

cantafford... here ya go. Going out in the mail tomorrow.

woodwinked.jpg

edit: I meant going out in the mail MONDAY... *smacks head on desk
winks.gif