Let's Reminisce...

lindseylouike

I got my first two MAC shadows--shale and greensmoke--in a swap, which reallly turned me on to purple shades, and also to lustres. My third e/s was Trax. Still love all three.

Azzura

My first eyeshadows were from the 2004 holiday palette (the purple one, gem?). I still use it at least once a week. After that I repurchased seedy pearl, parfait amour and bought patina.

litlaur

Good first color choices! They all go well together, unlike my first three
tong.gif

Hipnotique
Sweet Lust
Shroom

Apparently I liked pastels a lot when I first started buying MAC.

P.S. Mulch would go well with what you have now
winks.gif

Miki1985

My first ones were Satin Taupe and Cranberry last April, just because they caught my attention on the site. 8)

mandirigma

my first ever MAC purchase was Folio. I know it's not an eyeshadow, but i had to mention this because i was cleaning out some of my stuff the other day and i actually found it in the old ass lipstick packaging and everything (how it got here through the fifteen times i moved, though, i'll never know).

My first eyeshadows were Carbon and Era, I think. I was totally afraid of color when I first started and I only used Carbon as an eyeliner. Nothing exciting, I know. =/

AudreyNicole

I just started collecting last month, but my firsts were vanilla, expensive pink and sprout. I got them all at the same time... Why, because I loved the colors, and they go best with most of my clothes!
smiles.gif

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I remember having Vanilla, Satin Taupe, Camel and a few others I forget right now. Those were all in the old style pots.

jenjunsan

Swish was one of the firsts because I couldn't get my hands on the All Girl pigment at the time (pigments were what started my addiction) and people told me that swish was very similar.

AlliSwan

I think I bought two quads with shadows...umm DEFINITELY Shroom, and Black Tied, and Cranberry, and Humid...and I cannot remember the rest. Oh, Seedy Pearl and Petalescence, both of which I HATED and still do. I'm on my third Shroom and second Black Tied though!

pinkfeet

My first mac was e/s in :

Fade
Contrast
Gesso

After that I bought Camel next.

Boy it was such a long time ago! I feel old.

HOTasFCUK

Mine were Shroom & retrospeck which i actually stole from my mom!!!! I always use shroom & retrospeck is a fave! LOL my mom is cool she has Parrot eyeshadow! She got me hooked on MAC and now she tries to steal my eyeshadows....everyday same story......give me a brown or bronze eyeshadow.....i'm like noooooo!!!