Let's try this...

colormust

sounds like you get to eat a lot of yummy food on weightwatchers. i have thought out joining weightwaters or jenny craig.....do you think that w/w is better?

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormust
sounds like you get to eat a lot of yummy food on weightwatchers. i have thought out joining weightwaters or jenny craig.....do you think that w/w is better?

i think WW is better... cuz u can honestly eat anything as long as you have some sort of protion control... and i dont mean like tiny itty bity portions that you cant live with... i love it... right now im kind of on limbo though cuz i dont know what the hell im doing... and im eating waaay too much junk food... lmao.

kaliraksha

oooh nooo! no junk food! post a pic up so that way we can help you hold you to it! if you have an inspiration pic... post it too =)

everytime i find a cute cute outfit from a magazine i clip it and put it on my fridge... that way i can tell myself.. wait i want to look good in that. right now it's wedding dresses... my bf thinks im nuts =)

Wattage

Sxychika! *pulls you back on the bandwagon*

greengrin.gif

kaliraksha

Update us, syxchika! Tells us what's been up... or what's bothering you? I can't seem to stay on my plan for too long and it's annoying me... I tend to make a lot of excuses for myself.... so that's what I need all the girls here on specktra for =)

Latest posts