• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Light up ur eyes..TUT

lambee

Wow. I really liked this one a lot. The look is fantastic. You are very talented!

I love, love, love the lashes. I think you mentioned in another tut that they're a Korean brand right? I might try to find that brand out here in the U.S. *crosses fingers* Maybe I'll find a vendor who will sell them.

RubyRed

it's amazing what a difference proper makeup application can make isn't it? thanks for sharing this tutorial! always looking for more tips for Asian girls!

Caffy

thank kew for this! i really like it..I hope I can try this look too... aghhh...BTW where can you get Nars in Taiwan?

snowkei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caffy
thank kew for this! i really like it..I hope I can try this look too... aghhh...BTW where can you get Nars in Taiwan?

hello I got my NARS blush from ebay...I asked my friend to bring it for me when she go traveling in U.S... but I think it's more expensive! I can find cheaper one from EBAY
thmbup.gif

Katura

After seeing how gorgeous this was on you, I had to try it....but, the shape you made with the fushia...I just could not get.

It's a gorgeous combo though! You always look stunning!

VeXedPiNk

clap.gif
That took my breath away! You are absolutely gorgeous! I tried the look, but I couldn't pull it off the way you did.