• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Light up ur eyes..TUT

Caffy

Ur amazing at makeup!!...when im in Taipei will u do my makeup for me???? kekeke kidding!! ;-P

azngel

Thank you for all of your tutorials. Its hard to find makeup tuts for asian girls especially for asian girls without double eyelids. thank you.

just a question, when you use foundation do you think its better to use an asian brand like shiseido or american brand like estee lauder? does it even matter?

kellis84

so pretty.... i'm gonna try this right now.... i just love your eyeliner skill... i love your illustration guides too.. i've learned so much from your tuts... yay!!

Sti43

I ALWAYS look at your tuts when I feel like I need some changes or some inspiration! You are SO talented! I am asian too, and my eye shape is very similar to yours. I can't wait to try this tut! Your smokey eye tutorial is great-- but I've tried and I look hilarious!
greengrin.gif

I love all of your tuts and I would love if you could do more. Maybe some neutral, everyday looks, or bronze/gold looks! I can't wait to see more! You are awesome!

juicyaddict

simply amazing... i love the pink on the side... you have such talent and looks like you're an expert putting on lashes. you are very pretty!

miss_pink

Lady, u r sooooo cute!
*OMG* u make it look so effortless and the pics n diagrams are so easy to follow!
i'm azn and usually wear the bright pink look but never thought to make it smoky wit the darker colours!
ur eyes r gorgeous!
thanks so much Snowkei - plz plz PLZ keep posting tutes! they r excellent!

JCx

I tried this tutorial this morning. Turned out great! I'm not wearing falsies (eyelashes) but I love the ones you put on. Where can I get those specific ones?

snowkei

Quote:
Originally Posted by azngel
Thank you for all of your tutorials. Its hard to find makeup tuts for asian girls especially for asian girls without double eyelids. thank you.

just a question, when you use foundation do you think its better to use an asian brand like shiseido or american brand like estee lauder? does it even matter?

hello I think shiseido and estee lauder are both great! but sometimes shiseido have some foundation color fit you more than estee lauder...however, I love estee lauder double wear liquid foundation cuz I love its effect!
thmbup.gif

snowkei

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdm
Wow, great job!!!! Were do you get this brush from? SOLONE H06 brush?

I get it in a market...I think it's a TAIWAN brand
smiles.gif

snowkei

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCx
I tried this tutorial this morning. Turned out great! I'm not wearing falsies (eyelashes) but I love the ones you put on. Where can I get those specific ones?

maybe U can get it online? it's a korea brand... and I love Ardell lashes too...try it try it!

mkupsusie

hi!
Just joined today and was browsing around for tutorials. Noticed this one but can't seem to see the pics. It gives a message of exceeded bandwith. Mind sharing this again? Thank you very much and to all the generous members who had shared their time and talent in this forum.
clap.gif