Lightscapade

coachkitten

oooohhhh.... I cannot wait for this to come out! Less than a week until I can get one for myself!
smiles.gif
Yeah for the after the holiday MAC collection and MSFs!

Phillygirl

I can't wait for ups today, I hope he has my new MSF's! I ordered them 15 minutes after the New York pro store opened on the 19th.

Luxurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by birki
i posted the swatch for danse msfs too under the swatch page.

However i noticed that the sticker on the bottom of the pan differs slightlt from the previous MSFs. The code e.g A76 was previously imprinted on the sticker is now simply printed on the sticker; also the 24M icon is no longer printed on it. Can anyone else confirm this?

i noticed that as well. i hate it when nowhere is 24M or 12M is printed^^

SMMY

Lightscapade Chat

I thought this might be helpful for those of us that are unsure about whether or not Lightscapade would work for us or not:

SMMY: Hello?
Dianna: Hi SMMY!
SMMY: hi Dianna. I have some questions regarding a product from Danse
Dianna: Sure, I can help.
SMMY: The mineralized skinfinish in Lightscapade-is it a very "frosty" finish or more subtle, like Guerlains Meteorites? Also would it be suitable for a NC25 with strong yellow undertones?
Dianna: I am not familiar with that product, but the finish on Lightscapade is subtle, not very frosted or glittery at all.
Dianna: It would be very pretty on NC25 toned skin, yes.
SMMY: Thank you so much. Also is it strictly a highlighter or can it be used as a finishing powder as well?
Dianna: It is not strictly anything. You can use it in any way that suits your needs.
SMMY: Thank you again. I was hoping it would be a multi-tasker. Also is the finsh comparable to Shimpagne? That unfortunately did not work for me-too frosty. Last question, I promise: Is it available in stores now or will it be on the web site later on this week? I have the week off from work(yay!) and would like to get my grubby paws on this as soon as it's available.
Dianna: Sure. It is not as frosty as Shimpagne, more subtle. It launched in stores today and will be online tomorrow.
SMMY: Thank you so much for the information. You have been a great help. And now I'm off to my local MAC counter to look for it. Have a Happy New Year.
smiles.gif

Dianna: Great! You're welcome, you too!

miss_amy

A Lightscapade tip from my MA :)

I went to my MAC counter today to buy some Danse, and spent a good while talking to my MA about Lightscapade. She was telling me how versatile it was, and recommended using it with a wet applicator and then picking up your eyeshadow colour with the same brush to give a really pretty finish. I can't wait to try this! Thought I would pass it on.
thmbup.gif

meagannn

I dusted it dry over black eyeliner today and it was pretty. I also applied it heavily on top of a beige shadestick and it made a BEAUTIFUL under brow highlighter!!

TM26

Does anyone have this? I tried getting it today but it was sold out and am wondering if it is worth trying to get it online? Is it a must have msf? Thanks
smiles.gif

ExquisiteImages

It's definitely worth getting. You should get it now rather than later because the prices for MSF will go sky high later on since it's limited edition. It's sold out online on the MAC website, but you can order it on other sites like Nordstrom or Macy's.

madkitty

I just didnt get it at first even when the MA tried it on me as a highlighter - you just couldnt see it but then I went back to work and looked in a different lighting and rushed back to get it - its LUSH and looks fab on the forehead,nose and under eyes as it gives a real pretty sheen

neotrad

I got mine and love it
heart.gif
I'm an NC15 or lighter by the way.
I hear so many people dislike the shade being too pale and complains it doesn't show up much on their skin. But it's supposed to be like that as you 'see' in the compact. Unless you don't like it that way, you should get it while you can at the original retail price!
smiles.gif

jenii

I got one, knowing that if I didn't, I'd probably regret it. I'm glad I bought it, because it looks great. It's not all glittery like the other ones, but it definitely gives you a glow. It made me look healthy, even though I was sick. Well, that and a bit of concealer.

lara

Before anyone offers to sell or swap their Lightscapade, or solicits offers for a swap/sale: all trades must be kept to the Clearance Bin forum only, thank you!

Bernadette

I think it's gorgeous and a perfect highlighter. I would highly recommend buying it. Matter of fact if I had the $ I would buy a back-up of it and Glissade.
thmbup.gif

geeko

i have this msf...and i liked it so much that i even bought a backup of it (just in case)..it gives a nice subtle glow to your face which i adore. On the other hand, i dislike glissade immensely as all i got out from it was glitters and not much color payoff.

AudreyNicole

I just got this last week and it is already my favorite MSF. If I wasn't saving for Barbie, I'd definately get a backup! I am NW15 btw.

Hawkeye

Definately buy it now or maybe after everything is sold out you can get some reasonable prices on ebay but if you wait too long the price will sky rocket to like twice the amount.