Lightscapade

Eemaan

anyone an nc40 or over? hows it showing uop on your skin? im not to keen on it personally but havent tried it out yet
ssad.gif

TM26

Thanks so much for replying
smiles.gif
I am convinced. I am a NW15, so it sounds like it maybe my thing. Hopefully I can locate one. Thanks so much again, I appreciate it
wavey.gif

sigwing

aah....you all should get commissions for influencing people!

I ordered one today on Nordstrom that said it'd ship by 1-19. I'd passed it up at first when I ordered the Glissade.

rainbow

it doesnt work for me! too frosty already. kinda of disappointed but on the other hand, its good for my wallet.

duch3ss25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
anyone an nc40 or over? hows it showing uop on your skin? im not to keen on it personally but havent tried it out yet
ssad.gif

I'm nc40 and have been using it as brow highlighter lately, in place of shroom. I just bought lightscapade b/c it's a new msf and was just thinking of using it as blush highlighter... but this seems to also accentuate the shiny areas of my face (what with an extremely oily skin). Surprisingly though, it's not as chalky as the eyeshadows in the Danse collection. I think it's beautiful, just have to play with it. Don't know though if this is eye safe but I've been using it with my e/s and I haven't exhibited any reaction so far. HTH!

Eemaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarx1587
I'm an NC42 and it shows up nicely on my skin. Its gives that nice healthy glow!

Thank you for replying! how does it differ from shimpagne in the 'heatlhy glow' stakes

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
Thank you for replying! how does it differ from shimpagne in the 'heatlhy glow' stakes

Well, my skintone is much lighter than yours (NW15), but on me shimpagne is VERY frosty and makes me look oily. Lightscapade makes my skin look healthy with a soft glow if that makes sense. It's more shimmery than frosty. It isn't very obvious like shimpagne. It is so subtle that I use it all over my face. I just love it!

prinzessin784

It is absolutely gorgeous! Rather than just using it as a highlighter (I have a billion of those!) I actually use my kabuki brush, swirl it in the MSF and gently swipe it across my whole face. It brightens it up and gives it a little glow without looking greasy or gross, like if I did that with Shimpagne or another highlighter.

Eemaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Well, my skintone is much lighter than yours (NW15), but on me shimpagne is VERY frosty and makes me look oily. Lightscapade makes my skin look healthy with a soft glow if that makes sense. It's more shimmery than frosty. It isn't very obvious like shimpagne. It is so subtle that I use it all over my face. I just love it!

yah i agree shimpagne applied with a heavy hand can make your gob look like snowman
weeping.gif
looking forward to trying it out now

~LadyLocks~

Thanks so much for this!! I didn't get it but I've been seeing so many FOTD's with this and now I regret not getting it. I just called my local MAC store and they do have some left so after work I'm going to stop by and pick one up...yay
clap.gif
, can't wait to try it!