Lime Crime Lipstick

leonah

does anyone have this problem
my beet it velvetine is sticky as hell even when fully dired i can stick a paper tissue to it and it sticks so badly that i cant rly remove it

have not tried my beet it yet but my other velvetines have never had this problem even if I have layered it for a darker color so that sounds weird. have you tried to email customer service? maybe you got a bad batch or something

thefbomb

does anyone have this problem
my beet it velvetine is sticky as hell even when fully dired i can stick a paper tissue to it and it sticks so badly that i cant rly remove it
I have Beet it, Ive only worn it once or twice but I dont recall having that problem

CrimsonQuill157

I'm so mad at myself. I bought the trio with Peacock in it on ebay because I was bummed I missed out on it. It got here today and it's fake. Grrrrrrrr.

laurennnxox

I'm so mad at myself. I bought the trio with Peacock in it on ebay because I was bummed I missed out on it. It got here today and it's fake. Grrrrrrrr.

That sucks! Doesn't ebay protect against this stuff, though? I'm sure you can get your money back. Also, who was the user? I don't wanna buy fakes. I'm really sorry that happened to you. :( Super disappointing.

leonah

why don't you buy the trio from dollskill instead? at least they still have it in stock and it's legit. sorry that happened to you :(

Tahlia

Open up a PayPal dispute! In most
instances they take the buyer's side, so you'll get your money back. Especially if you have proof that it's fake.

CrimsonQuill157

Do you know for sure it's fake? How so? If you have proof, tell her all of the proof, take pictures of it, then add it to the case!

I took pictures and attached them to my message. That was how she responded and why she said that it proved I opened them and they were now contaminated.

Sabrunka

I took pictures and attached them to my message. That was how she responded and why she said that it proved I opened them and they were now contaminated.

Lol wtf so she completely ignored the fact that you said they're fake and is saying she won't take them back because they're contaminated? She's a real winner. You'll win the case, don't worry!

Mayanas

Sorry to hear that. you have to win that case.
Dollskill have the trio they are safe and great shipping no more than 3 days i love that site.

on the side i love lime crime these Liquid Lipsticks are the best.

i have the lime crime venus grunge eye palette which is gorgeous, i mainly use it for nights out, and i also have a few of the velvetines lipsticks which are also great. but, i dont purchase them from the website as i do think they are overpriced, i get mine off ebay instead.

Liz_Love

I was really hesitant to buy anything Lime Crime because of the controversy that surrounds the brand. I only got into cosmetics this past October so I missed all the drama and I still don't really know what happened, but I've pieced together what I can. However, now I'm on their site and I have got to get my hands on some of these lipsticks, they're so cheap and beautiful I want to cry!

CrimsonQuill157

eBay ended up siding with the seller, saying that the item was not covered under their Buyer Protection. I won't be buying any more makeup on eBay.

laurennnxox

eBay ended up siding with the seller, saying that the item was not covered under their Buyer Protection. I won't be buying any more makeup on eBay.

WHAT!? Really! That's shocking to me. Did you use a credit card or Paypal? Maybe speak with them about receiving fraudulent goods.

laurennnxox

Used my debit card :(
Nooooo. I'm so sorry! I know Discover and AmEx have great customer service. I once had to open a dispute via ebay too, and my boyfriend said that if ebay wouldn't refund me or make the situation right, I could contact the credit card company for a dispute there.

That sucks. Usually Ebay sides with the customer... so bizarre.

Latest posts