Lindsey Lohan as Marylin Monroe!? NSFW!!

Indigowaters

Yeah, I thought this was crazy too when I heard it on the today show. How did this even come about? She has nothing to relate to Marilyn.

VDUB*BELLA

Why not just pose for Playboy and get more $$$
th_dunno.gif

I am really surprised and not sure what brought all this on?

MxAxC-_ATTACK

except for maybe her drug use
oh.gif

But yeah its really weird. I mean. there are so many other celebs out there that would have made a much better Marylin.

gatsby

Damn, that girl is a hot mess :S which makes me so sad, because I have this weird sort of affection for her and I keep hoping she'll grow out of it...
she looks nothing like Marilyn Monroe at all, their personalities have very little in common, and HER SKIN LOOKS AWFUL.

[/judgmental]

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDUB*BELLA
Why not just pose for Playboy and get more $$$
th_dunno.gif

I am really surprised and not sure what brought all this on?

Can we say "Comeback"?

nenebird

isn't it amazing that every screwed up Hollywood no talent thinks they are Marilyn Monroe?

amazing.

SparklingWaves

I hate to say it, but I laughed at the one with the scarf over the head and face. It looked ridiculous. It was like -- I got a bad blond wig on my head, a scarf on my face, and some boobs showing- sooooooooo that must = Marilyn Monroe. Uh, NO!

urbanlilyfairy

She has great boobs ...but I don't think these are necessarily the most flattering overall pictures of LL. She is a beautiful girl but the whole marilyn look on her is just wrong.

ANyway Im not sure what the point of the pictures where ..some kind of ART ? in relation to Marilyn Monroe ..heh I think there are more suitable monroeesque celebreties out there.

I like lindsay and i like britney ...i route for these poor lost girls ..heh I hope that they will turn around and be the loveable Lindsay and britney i remeber of like 5 years ago hehe..

anyway yeah not the best pics of lilo even though her boobs look great=P

darkishstar

In my opinion, Christina Aguilera would have made a way better Marilyn Monroe.

As would Gwen Stefani.

Not Lohan.

labellavita7

Oh you girls are too critical of a 21 year old girl. She looks great, her freckles are natural, they didn't try to cover it up, what's wrong with that?

xoxprincessx0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
In my opinion, Christina Aguilera would have made a way better Marilyn Monroe.

As would Gwen Stefani.

Not Lohan.

you took the words out of my mouth. as soon as i saw this post i was gonna say they shoulda used my girl christina aguilera!! lol
th_DANCE.gif

chameleonmary

Quote:
Originally Posted by labellavita7
Oh you girls are too critical of a 21 year old girl. She looks great, her freckles are natural, they didn't try to cover it up, what's wrong with that?

Shes 21!
wtff.gif
she looks a lot older... I guess substance abuse will do that to you.

I love freckles, but unfortunately hers aren't 'natural' per se - she has very, very sun damaged skin. Check out the tone, its uneven, patchy, with remnants of fake tan... that too can make a person look more 'aged'.

Must say though, her body is fantastic!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by labellavita7

Theres nothing with her body. Thats not what I was saying.

She just ISN'T a good Marylin Monroe. .. at all. I just think shes the last person id want to portray marylin.

cupcake_x

Her body is way too thin to be a good Marilyn.
I didn't like this shoot at all.. I don't think she's very pretty, to be honest.