Lindsey Lohan as Marylin Monroe!? NSFW!!

KristyVictoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by labellavita7
Oh you girls are too critical of a 21 year old girl. She looks great, her freckles are natural, they didn't try to cover it up, what's wrong with that?

No one's saying that she is ugly or that there is something wrong with how she looks, just that she doesn't fit this role.

Sweexy985

Sorry, but Marilyn she is not. That doesn't mean she's not a cute girl. She is cute, but the blonde look does nothing for her. She looked best as a curvy redhead rather than a gaunt peroxide blonde.

OfficerJenny

A shoot inspired by Marilyn Monroe does NOT mean they are trying to replace or completely replicate her.

Obviously it's going to be different.

stronqerx

I know this is old but...
To me Lindsay is a very beautiful girl and her body is nice, her boobs look fine to me. I agree that her skin looks a bit rough though. I also agree this wasn't her best photo shoot and it's not a good look for her. Marylin isn't my idol or anything like that so I don't really feel offended, she was just a beautiful woman with her make up always being on point.

That being said, at least lindsay did a better job than him...

Michael Musto Goofs Lindsay Lohan/Marilyn Pics at The Insider

BAHAHAH

SparklingWaves

I think she looks great just being herself.
smiles.gif

Rosario

She is a pretty girl as a red head but this photoshoot did no justice to her. As to why they would pick her to portray MM is
th_dunno.gif

Im my opinon there is better actresses out there one that comes to mind is Scarlet Johansson but its just my opion. But then again as someone already mention anyone trying to portray MM will just suck.
th_LMAO.gif