Lingerie Pics on ebay

Padmita

I'm definintely not going to miss this collection! It looks great, esp. the skinfinishes and Goldenaire Pigment, and the light lipglass...

user2

Whoa I'll buy the Petticoat MSF for sure!!! Might look amazing with my Hundred Degrees Pearlizer!
And Sunday best looks pretty nice too!

Virgo

Everything looks so pretty.
smiles.gif

caroni99

OMG I'm so excited. I can't wait. I was at the MAC counter this weekend and the SA said they already have everything in stock but she did not offer to show me any :-(

Oh well thank God for ebay.

Tessigrl

When is this being released? And how did that person get their hands on all of that? It looks wonderful, I can't wait til this is released...

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessigrl
When is this being released? And how did that person get their hands on all of that? It looks wonderful, I can't wait til this is released...

i'm in ontario, canada and Lingerie will be released dec. 26 - boxing day in canada, the busiest muther'effing shopping day of the year!!! haha... i'm going to have to seriously fight people to get the new skinfinishes
angry.gif

leppy

Funny.. I was sure about Petticoat and hesitant about Naked You before, and now its totally reversed. I'm really disappointed by how blue/cool a pink Petticoat looks like, but we'll see! Naked You looks absolutely perfect though =)

MargaretD

I am really excited about this collection. I wouldn't bid on this auction because the seller is way too new.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppy
Funny.. I was sure about Petticoat and hesitant about Naked You before, and now its totally reversed. I'm really disappointed by how blue/cool a pink Petticoat looks like, but we'll see! Naked You looks absolutely perfect though =)

I felt exactly the same way. I was really surprised by how cool Petticoat is. That's good for all the people saying that they have been waiting for a cool MSF to come along.

Latest posts