Lingerie Pics on ebay

Sushi_Flower

WOW WOW WOW at the MSF, they look different and more amazing than the past ones for some reason! There seems to be more light and dark colour variations in the MSFs, or am i just imagining that?

I wish i could resist..but i want both MSFs..

trishee03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
WOW WOW WOW at the MSF, they look different and more amazing than the past ones for some reason! There seems to be more light and dark colour variations in the MSFs, or am i just imagining that?

I wish i could resist..but i want both MSFs..

I noticed that too, I love the color variation! And I'm pretty sure I have to have them both.

mspixieears

I'm just wondering, how did this person get the whole collection so early? Wouldn't s/he get into trouble for selling it, assuming that it's highly likely it's someone who works for MAC?

Glow

shikes, i love the skinfinishes. I'm probably working on boxing day though since im in retail. I hope i can get them

MizMac

This is the reason us peeps who work for MAC don't get as much gratis or goodies anymore. I really dislike people who do that, it's probably stolden. Our computer systems show if we sell something that's got a launch date early. I hope they fire this person!!

caroni99

The guy who sold it did not seem to have a clue (judging by the questions he was asked and his answers) so I'm guessing he sold it on behalf of someone. Also if you look at his other auctions he usually sells dvd's.

I wonder if MAC could ever find out who "really" sold it?

Glitziegal

I won a Petticoat MSF on Ebay last week, and it arrived today. It reminds me og raspberry Ripple ice cream. The one I bought was from a lady from the Daily mail (A British Newspaper), and is marked as a sample. Which explains how she got hold of it.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
I won a Petticoat MSF on Ebay last week, and it arrived today. It reminds me og raspberry Ripple ice cream. The one I bought was from a lady from the Daily mail (A British Newspaper), and is marked as a sample. Which explains how she got hold of it.

I would love to see swatches. PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSEEEEE!!!!
greengrin.gif

Glitziegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I would love to see swatches. PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSEEEEE!!!!
greengrin.gif

I'll put some on tomorrow to show you as I can't take accurate pics of swatches on my hands etc.
But to whet your appetite, here is a picture of it next to Porcelain pink, and Stereo Rose.
Isn't it pretty!
PC120760.jpg

leppy

Which is Porcelain Pink in that picture?? Stereo Rose is obvious..

Assuming Petticoat is the top one, I couldn't possibly be more disappointed in this. Blech.
cry.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
Nina..how did I know you'd drool over these?? he he...
rofl.gif

ha ha ha ha
rofl.gif
th_worship.gif
cos u know me tooooo well giselle! i'm going to ms. lea on saturday, i hope i'll see u there
smiles.gif