Lipgelees!?

jilliandanica

So according to the MAC PRO site it looks like some lipgelees are being discontinued...

Dewy Jube
Lu-be-lu
Jellicious

I thought Dewy Jube and Lu-be-Lu were pretty popular
th_dunno.gif

elmo1026

i thought they were popular too. but it shows that sometimes Mac takes away some of the good things. Like they did with Spanishfly lipstick. it was very popular too.

cuteymcpretty

dewy jube is soooo popular, odd that its being d/c i was wondering why we havent had a delivery of them in ages..

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyKat
so amber russe stayed but they pulled gilded kiss!!! i don't get it sometimes!

amber russe got the boot too.

wifey806

i've never bought one cuz I don't know how to prounce it.
th_confused_new.gif
Is it "Lip-Gelz" or "Lip-Jah-layz" (like French lol) or "Lip-Jellies"?
blinks.gif

Will someone please lemme know so I can finally ask for one heehee
blush-anim-cl.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
th_confused_new.gif
blinks.gif

blush-anim-cl.gif

"Lip-Jah-layz"

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
th_confused_new.gif
blinks.gif

blush-anim-cl.gif

Ahhh yes. Having travelled through many countries where I knew little about the language, I became very adept at the point and smile technique. That move is followed by the enthusiastic head nod and even bigger smile once the correct item is acheived. Works like a charm. This would be a perfect application for this technique in the US.
lol.gif

wifey806

Lol @ MAC_Whore. I feel sophisticated just thinking about this wordly technique!
tong.gif

And as always, I give many thanks to erine1881. And good luck to eveyone. I hope u find some of these colors either now, or at CCOs!
thmbup.gif
<insert something sexy and French here>

BunnyBunnyBunny

You guys have to keep in mind that things aren't discontinued only because they are unpopular. Sometimes they're discontinued because they don't have the means to produce it anymore like ingredients shortages, or they can produce something similar more cheaply, or they just want the entire line gone whether some are still popular or not. There's alot of different ideas behind discontinuing items. I'm not sure which the Gelees are, but I know that I don't sell many of them, and I personally am not a big fan of them. They always seem to bleed on me!

Interestingly enough, the new Chanel Aqualumiere lipglosses feel JUST LIKE the Lip Gelees.

Latest posts