Liquid Lipstick thread

shontay07108

Does anyone here have LC Pansy??? Its on sale for $10 but Id like to see a swatch before ordering... Rave is on sale too on the LC website
This picture was in the LC thread. It's from Tahlia. I have Pansy and I definitely recommend it. http://cdn.specktra.net/a/ad/900x900px-LL-ade64845_image.jpeg
Just wondering what everyones fave brand of LLs is?
My favorite is Dose of Colors. I wish they had more colors, though. I got my Coloured Raine order of Fete & 24seven today. Only took four days. I'm impressed at how fast the set and they aren't runny at all. They are darker on me than in their lip swatches, though. I want to get a couple more if they don't sell out by next week.

pinkcrush

This picture was in the LC thread. It's from Tahlia. I have Pansy and I definitely recommend it. http://cdn.specktra.net/a/ad/900x900px-LL-ade64845_image.jpeg My favorite is Dose of Colors. I wish they had more colors, though. I got my Coloured Raine order of Fete & 24seven today. Only took four days. I'm impressed at how fast the set and they aren't runny at all. They are darker on me than in their lip swatches, though. I want to get a couple more if they don't sell out by next week.
Thanx girl i ordered Pansy and Utopia for $10 a piece and $5.95 shipping

erine1881

I think I'm going to skip the colourpop ones, I haven't heard enough raves to justify paying in USD, paying duties (maybe) and $15 shipping. So I guess I'll just wait for the Kat ones or something else
That's cuz not enough people have received them yet.

NaniLovesMAC

So pretty!!
Mi Vida Loca Remix colours... I don't really wear eyeshade but I want it lol
6eabe40f_image.jpeg

thefbomb

So far KVDs liquid lipsticks and LCs are my favorite formula. Wasn't real crazy over the Anastasia's or Jeffree Stars liquid lippies. I need to try out colourpop when they restock!
I haven't tried out the ones from JS but I also really like KVD and LC liquid lipsticks. Just wondering if anyone has tried the matte glosses from LA Girl?

NaniLovesMAC

I have! I have the color Fluer. The formula is really tacky, it felt like it never really dried down. It stayed all day and didn't crack or wear off badly but when I pressed my lips together my lips would stick together, ha!
I haven't tried out the ones from JS but I also really like KVD and LC liquid lipsticks. Just wondering if anyone has tried the matte glosses from LA Girl?

Bubek07

I have! I have the color Fluer. The formula is really tacky, it felt like it never really dried down. It stayed all day and didn't crack or wear off badly but when I pressed my lips together my lips would stick together, ha!
What nani said. They always feel sticky so annoying i gave em away

sagehen

That definitely sounds annoying so I think I'll pass
I am adding my 2 cents. I didn't like the LA Girl Matte Gloss or whatever it is called either. It never dried down, was patchy on (I tried a dark shade) and faded on me within a few hours. Didn't even leave a stain. Pass.

thefbomb

I am adding my 2 cents. I didn't like the LA Girl Matte Gloss or whatever it is called either. It never dried down, was patchy on (I tried a dark shade) and faded on me within a few hours. Didn't even leave a stain. Pass.
I saw some swatches of the darker shades and they looked ROUGH but 1 or 2 I liked but after what you all have said I will pass! save my $8