Liquid Lipstick thread

Vandekamp

Thanx girl
Your avatar is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pompom.gif

pinkcrush

Ya know... After a day of liquid lipsticks my lips r on fire... I wore LC Pansy all day then KVD Damned all nite! I am soaking this smoocher in some serious Carmex till tomorrow afternoon atleast lol I'll be honest LC and KVD lippies wear better than ABH because they don't crack and crumble... LC's r the smoothest and most comfortable overall IMO

Vandekamp

Ya know... After a day of liquid lipsticks my lips r on fire... I wore LC Pansy all day then KVD Damned all nite! I am soaking this smoocher in some serious Carmex till tomorrow afternoon atleast lol I'll be honest LC and KVD lippies wear better than ABH because they don't crack and crumble... LC's r the smoothest and most comfortable overall IMO
I agree. Lime Crime and KVD lipsticks are the best. The formula is better and it wears much longer than ABH. I will never buy another Dose of Color or ABH. I hope the Colorpop liquid mattes are just as good as the KVD and LC ones.

pinkcrush

I agree. Lime Crime and KVD lipsticks are the best. The formula is better and it wears much longer than ABH. I will never buy another Dose of Color or ABH. I hope the Colorpop liquid mattes are just as good as the KVD and LC ones.
I still want Trust Issues tho lol... The colors r pretty but they r crumbly if u put too much on...if u don't put more on sometimes they r patchy! I have to figure this out cuz it could be me lol

sagehen

I still want Trust Issues tho lol... The colors r pretty but they r crumbly if u put too much on...if u don't put more on sometimes they r patchy! I have to figure this out cuz it could be me lol
Trust Issues is beautiful in the tube. I plan to try that one first out of the ABH lipsticks I have just bought. Then paint. The shimmer calls to me. I thiught you liked ABH lipsticks....wasn't that you who posted a photo wearing Potion in this thread?

pinkcrush

Trust Issues is beautiful in the tube. I plan to try that one first out of the ABH lipsticks I have just bought. Then paint. The shimmer calls to me. I thiught you liked ABH lipsticks....wasn't that you who posted a photo wearing Potion in this thread?
I was wearing Vintage... I like the colors but I need to figure out a way to get a smoother application with fewer coats... The formula does get crumbly but that could be the way I'm applying it

pinkcrush

My bad about the shade. Definitely not just you. I got Unicorn and Craft from the summer and had this issue. I got some from the fall collections because I love the shades and am hoping to have a return to my original feelings about the ABH lipsticks.
No problem... I'm not sure if it's the formula or my inexperience with liquid lippies... I haven't had these issues with LC or KVD but ABH does indeed gimme crumbling issues

CarlaSouza

hey guys,
I was wondering.. has anybody purchased gerard cosmetics hydra matte lipsticks?
Are they any good? And comparing to other formulas, which one are they close to ?
Thanks!

Vandekamp

hey guys, I was wondering.. has anybody purchased gerard cosmetics hydra matte lipsticks?  Are they any good? And comparing to other formulas, which one are they close to ?  Thanks!
I did buy one shade. I can't think of the name now. It's like a cheap drug store brand. I will not purchase from them again.