lonely shadows

BeccalovesMAC

ok guys I have a couple of my shadows that in my collection that I have still not tried out. I have a bad habit of swatching, buying and then never using.
th_confused_new.gif
I guess I just want to hold that little black bag around at the mall. JK
Ok so here is a list of my least used shadows. Can you all give me suggestions on what to use with these? Thanks a bunch

Flip e/s Its a pretty shadow but don't know what to pair it with.

Rule e/s I know, I know..ppl are going to say are ur kidding me? but I still haven't used it yet!

Coppering e/s I'll be honest I don't like this shadow. I don't know why I bought it.

Cork e/s

Fuschia pigment e/s

Help a sista out. Please!!! Any help will be greatly appreciated.
th_worship.gif

Have a great night.

moopoint

I'd love to help you Becca, but I don't own any of those shades! Lol! And I have manyyyy shades. Next time, I'll try to help.

BeautyizPain

well with rule and cork you can use this in the crease to blend out your lid colors..especially with neutral colors....rule can be used as crease if your doing maybe a smokey brown eye..dont have the rest of the colors but these are very nice :O)

caramel_geek

Out of the bunch, I only have Cork e/s. and I love it.
I'm a NC20, and Cork is my go-to e/s as a "transition color" between my crease/lid color and highlight color (for most of my neutral looks and some other looks as well; experiment with it
yes.gif
).
It can also be use in the crease for a very natural looking office look.
smiles.gif

HTHs!

SpringDancer

Flip can be worn with 100 Strokes/Sktech, Henna/Sumptuous Olive, Amber Lights. If you use it as a lid color it's better to use it on a creme e/s such as a paint or a paint pot, since it is not very pigmented. It can also be used as a highlight.

hawaii02

I love Coppering with Stars N Rockets. Or Swimming. I have also used it to create the COC quad colors.

Rule is another color I use with EVERYTHING. Browns/golds/purples. One of my favorites is a fall look-brown or champagne on the lid, Rule in the crease and a highlight. Or rule on the lid with purples on the outer third and into the crease.

onepinkdiamond

Cork lo/nel*y??? Quest ce que c'est? Caramel_geek is right on with how she uses it, as I use it as my transitional color as well (and I call it just that too lol!). It's good for just on that 'orbital bone' to bring out your crease too. I am an NC37/40 and Cork just WORKS for me. Show some love to your cheekbones with some Cork... Try it for contouring but not too heavy because it will look muddy. I reach for this way more often than I do with Blunt or any other color I normally use to contour as I prefer a grey shadow then a reddish shadow for contour. If you ever do any sculpting/contouring with your nose I think this is a perfect shade. I also use it in my brows (I'm a brunette), and it doesn't look funny at all in the sun; some browns end up red in natural sunlight but not cork! I hope this helps!

...can you tell I love Cork?
graucho.gif

foxyqt

omg a lonely CORK? how can that be ;P lol i lovvve Cork, its my absolute favorite matte brown neutral! my favorite way to use it is with Orb e/s.. i put Orb on the lid and Cork in the crease, apply your usual highlighter then line with Teddy kohl and voila! <3

Coppering can be used to create the 'sunset' look with colors like Amber Lights, Goldmine, Cranberry etc... it can also be used with blues like Freshwater.. i like to use it with Mythology or Copper Sparkle pigment
smiles.gif
my friend uses it as a single color on her lids and it looks fab on her but shes tanned and im NC20 so i cudnt use it on its own like she does..

VintageAqua

Hi!

I also use Cork as my transitional color (nc25-nc30) for regular office settings but here's a really fun suggestion!

For a gorgeous ALL MATTE smokey eye, take blacktrack as a base from lash line to just below crease. Place carbon on lid, blend cork into crease with a bit of soft brown to transition, and then blanc type for a highlight and inner corners. It's sooooo pretty and sophisticated.

I'm actually wearing Coppering today in my crease/blending shade with All that Glitters on the lid, shroom highlight, and sketch in the outer corners. It looks especially lovely on green eyes!

Latest posts