Lorac Mega Pro 2 (Holiday 2015)

NaturallyUrs

Good.
ohboy.gif

NaturallyUrs

So excited for this! I did manage to get the first one from the Lorac site - I remember everyone getting broken ones from Amazon, what a mess. Who packs soft shadows in an envelope or box with no padding?! They're crazy!!
I got mine from the lorac site too. Goodness I remember the horror of hearing about the broken palettes...and worse yet... the crashing and slow moving on the lorac site itself.

Interestingly enough...still not as bad as the new Mac site...
blink.gif

sullenxriot182

Yeah I definitely remember it taking a really long time to checkout, and I was worried I wasn't going to get it lol! It finally went through and was quicker than the new MAC site, that's for sure!

mel33t

I saw TM post it was only going to be available at Ulta. I don't know how true that is but I guess we'll see?

shellygrrl

Staff member
I saw TM post it was only going to be available at Ulta. I don't know how true that is but I guess we'll see?
Ulta posted the same information on their Instagram. Tacky Madam probably got her info from them. https://instagram.com/p/6QQSCxFyz6/?taken-by=ultabeauty

xlisaa

Oh lord. I don't recall ever stalking Ulta for something before...I hope this goes well lol!
I remember a lot of people were stalking Ulta for Lorac Pro Palette 2 because it was an "Ulta Exclusive" (they probably meant only exclusive to Ulta the first 3 weeks) and it went smoothly even though it sold out within a day, the site never crashed or anything.

BuickMackane

Oooh, this looks nice!
eyelove.gif

I love the first Mega Pro palette, which I was able to get hold of courtesy of a lovely Specktrette. Fingers crossed MP2 is as good as the first one. Sucks that it's an Ulta exclusive though. You can't even access the Ulta website from overseas, let alone buy from it. What the heck is that about?

Shars

Oooh, this looks nice!
eyelove.gif

I love the first Mega Pro palette, which I was able to get hold of courtesy of a lovely Specktrette. Fingers crossed MP2 is as good as the first one. Sucks that it's an Ulta exclusive though. You can't even access the Ulta website from overseas, let alone buy from it. What the heck is that about?
They need to get with it! I can access it from overseas but they don't take non-US cards and they won't allow you to pay with a non-US paypal account either. They need to get their act together if they want to more efficiently compete with Sephora!

BuickMackane

They need to get with it! I can access it from overseas but they don't take non-US cards and they won't allow you to pay with a non-US paypal account either. They need to get their act together if they want to more efficiently compete with Sephora!
You use an US IP address then, I imagine? All I get is a pesky Access Denied message.

Beauty.com don't accept non-US Paypal accounts either. At least that was the case when I tried to order the Unzipped palettes a while back. I have no idea how they handle non-US credit cards though.

Shars

You use an US IP address then, I imagine? All I get is a pesky Access Denied message.

Beauty.com don't accept non-US Paypal accounts either. At least that was the case when I tried to order the Unzipped palettes a while back. I have no idea how they handle non-US credit cards though.
I don't use a US IP address and I'm able to get onto their site. Funny you should mention that because I've recently been getting that Access Denied message with cvs.com and I know for certain that I used to be able to access their website before!

I've never tried to use paypal for Beauty.com because I can use my non-US card on their website. I added a US address to my card accounts as an additional billing address and I'm good to go. The only sites that don't let me side-step the non-US card with US billing address is Ulta, Macys.com, Bloomingdales.com and Belk.com as far as I remember. MAC doesn't let me use my non-US card with the US billing address but I can use a non-US paypal to pay for stuff on MAC's website!

BuickMackane

I don't use a US IP address and I'm able to get onto their site. Funny you should mention that because I've recently been getting that Access Denied message with cvs.com and I know for certain that I used to be able to access their website before!

I've never tried to use paypal for Beauty.com because I can use my non-US card on their website. I added a US address to my card accounts as an additional billing address and I'm good to go. The only sites that don't let me side-step the non-US card with US billing address is Ulta, Macys.com, Bloomingdales.com and Belk.com as far as I remember. MAC doesn't let me use my non-US card with the US billing address but I can use a non-US paypal to pay for stuff on MAC's website!
Yup, I can order from MAC with Paypal. Beauty.com doesn't accept non-US Paypal accounts though. I'm planning on getting a prepaid credit card and see if that works.

Jayjayy

I just grabbed it...I wish I'd gotten the first one instead!! But the makeup lover in my couldn't resist a second time...crossing my fingers that it's good.

Latest posts