Lorac Mega Pro 2 (Holiday 2015)

NaturallyUrs

Dang just saw swatches and now I'm slightly annoyed I'm going to miss this one. The next release online is the 4th and I don't get paid until the end of that week.

sullenxriot182

I seriously had to scrape change together this week to get this one lol it better be worth it! Bring on the release, I'm ready!!

Ana A

I received mine today but now I have to get one for my sister
sweatdrop.gif
does anyone know if Ulta runs on Pacific or Eastern time?

sullenxriot182

I don't think I've ever stalked anything from Ulta before. Do they go for midnight releases, or is it one of those "we're not going to announce it so you have to lose sleep over it" type deals? lol

Lipstreet2

If you go through the app now, you can purchase right now. I just did that instead of going through the website.

sullenxriot182

Okay nevermind the app just worked for me. Still not working on the site though, so everyone use the app instead!! lol

boschicka

Bought the first one and gave it away b/c it didn't wow me. Told myself I didn't want or need this one. I just ordered it. There's something wrong with me.

Haven

I bought two to give as Christmas gifts. I know a couple of people who missed out on last years palette. I will need to resist keeping one for myself when they arrive.

Jayjayy

It looks much better in person than in pictures, imo. They included a lot of light colors which I fear will look very similar on my deeper skin tone, but I'm anxious to play with it.

sullenxriot182

I guess they learned their lesson from not making enough last year - it's still available lol. Or maybe it had something to do with being sold at Ulta this year? No idea, just happy those of us that wanted it were all able to get one!

Latest posts