LORAC Mega Pro Palette (October 7th, 2014)

MooseMoose

Been seeing some excitement and the following picture about the LORAC Mega Pro Palette for Holiday 2014

Very shaky information, but thought I would share and hopefully get a discussion going. Rumored release date is in November. Rumored price point is $59 USD, which would be fantastic if true (source).

Original Source
All credit to @beautylogicblog

9/30/2014 edited to add: LORAC Mega Pro Palette (Limited Edition) will release October 7th on the LORAC website, and Amazon.com.

MooseMoose

I don't need it...but I want it
I feel the same way
sigh.gif

DILLIGAF

I'm going to justify this purchase by saying since I didn't buy the pro2 I can and should get this one.

Sandy072

I just got the original pro and am obsessed. Can't wait to learn more about this new one... Don't need it but want just like everyone else!!

Jackie Kaiser

I busted out both my Lorac Pro palettes and it looks like only 3 of them are in the others. I am so excited most of these are new colors! I needed this in my life.

MooseMoose

I busted out both my Lorac Pro palettes and it looks like only 3 of them are in the others. I am so excited most of these are new colors! I needed this in my life.
I have the first one, and the lack of overlapping colors is all the justification i need to buy Pro 2 and the Mega palette hehe

smileyt06

This will be mines. I can't wait omg. Between this and the hourglass blush palette and the new iphone6 I will be broke

Latest posts