LORAC Mega Pro Palette (October 7th, 2014)

I'm such a fan both Lorac Pro Palettes. I do own both of them and if this palette is indeed real, I will happily add it to my Lorac collection

kaitlynxo

I hate how they removed lorac out of sephora
angry.gif

MissPrisssy

I'm thinking about getting this for my kit. I'm building a kit and everyone says start with those 88 palettes but I'm not gonna use something on a client that I wouldn't use on myself. And this palette has a lot of colors I don't already have.

sugarberry

Oh my god, that is gorgeous! I don't own any Lorac palettes because neutrals don't appeal to me, but this has some pretty shades! I hope it's the same quality as the other palettes!

MooseMoose

Oh my god, that is gorgeous!  I don't own any Lorac palettes because neutrals don't appeal to me, but this has some pretty shades!  I hope it's the same quality as the other palettes!
I hope so, too! If it is I may buy two, because the formula on LORAC shadows are just a dream.

SavannahLovely

:thud: That palette is to diiiiiieeeeee for! There's no way that's not coming home with me... In the meantime, I'm going to stare at that picture like :drool:

mel33t

I need to see more pictures! Its between this and the Brooke Shields palette that's launching.

blondie929

Anyone in the NYC area they opened up a new ulta in atlas mall! Was there today and it's huge bigger then the one in rego park shopping center but deff not as much staff