LORAC Mega Pro Palette (October 7th, 2014)

sullenxriot182

That stinks. I heard they sell Lorac at Kohl's now. Never go to Kohl's myself but I would consider going to check this palette out in person!
They do! I caved today and bought the Pro 2 palette there because I was playing with it and there was only one left lol. It's gorgeous and just making me more excited for the Mega one!!

NaomiH

Someone on Instagram said November 14 for this. Day before my birthday
winks.gif
Hey my dad's is the 15th as well and my twin nieces' is the 14th!

Ana A

I have most of Lorac palettes and I love them all so this will be no different, sorry Mac but Lorac is where my heart is in Nov.

sullenxriot182

I've only had the Lorac Pro 2 palette since Sunday, but holy crap I'm in love! It just made me that much more excited for the Mega palette lol

Shars

I am sooo here for the right half of that Mega palette!!! I am kind of happy now that I held off getting the other two. I have a few of the mini palettes they did with Nordstrom's and Hautelook (the mini lace ones are my faves) and I'm really happy with the quality so I this one is definitely on my wish list!

karmel3326

I love the original Pro palette and am waiting to get the Pro 2 at IMATS next year. I will definitely get the Mega palette.
You don't have to wait for IMATS, I just ordered PRO 2 from HSN for only $22 using promo code 20NEWSUMMER. Just create a new account and use the code at checkout. Plus the shipping is free!