Loreal HIP cream shadow Paint????

sexychefva804

I should've posted this as soon I as I saw it, but the HIP line is Buy 1 Get ! FREE at CVS!! Paints are not included in the sale but everything else is!!! Sale probably ends on Sunday. Happy Shopping!

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by silgava
I went to CVS this morning and I saw this new product by Loreal, and they look very similar to the MAC Paints, and it says that it's anti creasing! I'd like to know if you have tried it and what you think about it. I was tempted to get it but it was 11 dolars, I think it was expensive for a drugstore brand, so I decided to pay 4 more dollars and go to Sephoras and get UDPP which I LOVE
th_DANCE.gif
But anyway, I'd like to know if you ladies like these paints or not. TIA

i saw those too and i was very intrigued but when i saw the $11 price tag, i passed. i know they say that they don't crease but think about it, EVERY cream shadow out there that claims it doesn't crease ends up creasing...if i buy these i'll probably just end up using these as a base or something and in that case, I'd rather save ~$8 and just buy some WnW Mega Eyes Cream Shadows instead
smiles.gif

drebaby

i have lofty and not really impressed, i even tried a shadow over it and it didnt come out vibrant or anything..maybe i did something wrong..i hope they get other colors

Daphne69

Using these as a quickie cream shadow is one thing, but personally, I don't see the point of using these as a base. I already have a primer, that works as a base and as something to keep shadow from creasing - why add yet another layer? I want my eyemakeup to look soft, not heavy, and too many layers adds up too heavy for me, not to mention an extra step in application and more money to spend on yet another product.

HockeyChick04

I got two a these the other day, secretive and steely. I had been trying to decide whether or not to try out MAC paints so I thought I would give these a try. I like them and I can see myself using them a fair amount, especially for dance performances. I do wish they had more colors though.

The only weird thing was that a couple days after I had first opened them, I went to use them and around the top of one of them there was this weird oily liquid. It still works fine, and I made sure nothing was wrong with the lid, I just thought this was really odd. Has this happened to anyone else?