LOTD! Two-toned lip color is to die for! Especially on full lips!

ThePerfectScore

So I was bored and decided to put on some products. I put on my carlo di Roma lipliner and my wild and crazy lipstick totally different colors, but looked amazing together!!!

its my version of the dark lip liner, clear gloss look... I used a deep berry lipliner and a nude lipstick in the center of my lips

Carlo di Roma Up & Down Mechancial Lip Pencil with Brush: Vintage Lip N 3 from Dollar Tree! Only $1
Wild and CrazyLipstick in C36 Kokuma from BSS only $1

Click to make bigger!

(No foundation or other make up on in these pics, so focus only on the lips haha)

claralikesguts

looks great
smiles.gif

belle89

I want to try this look seeing as though I have two toned lips. Quick Q: Do you layer the lighter color in the center over the darker one?

ThePerfectScore

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle89
I want to try this look seeing as though I have two toned lips. Quick Q: Do you layer the lighter color in the center over the darker one?

Well I accidently stumbled upon this look... I was sitting at my vanity and grabbed the nude color, then I put the lip liner on top... and then blended and added a lil more lipliner on top

If you want more detailed pics and product info for this look
Imperfect Perfection: Lip Liner & another MAC CCO HAUL

Also Its featured in this video
YouTube - Press Ons, Mac, and clean brushes

^its not a tut, just more of an overview of how I did the look then I go on to talk about my make up haul, but you can see the color on my lips in the video

Hope that helps

Latest posts