Lots of new UD!!

Chelsea

http://urbandecay.com/detail.cfm?pid=250 yay
greengrin.gif

lovejam

Oh, I know. Those look *so* cool. Even though I doubt most of them would look good on me, I don't care I want them all! Well, except maybe the black one, since I've already got a black eyeshadow. But hell yeah to all the other ones.
eyelove.gif

sigwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasabledinasour
The packaging is so beautiful but I felt like the shadows them selves were lacking

Me too....I mean, unless they are extremely unique seeing them in person, I guess the $17 price tag is for the artsy container? Incredible for something that would sit in my dresser drawer, and the colors look pretty ordinary. I have a lot of UD shadows & like them, but these look like the same colors we see everywhere, just with a fancy dress.

Isis

I just got that email and I can't wait to go check it out at Sephora! The colors look so hot
smiles.gif

atlantatiffany

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDee
"peace" looks so gorgeous! If anyone tries it, please review!!
smiles.gif

i have peace and it's amazing. the quality of the shadows are so great. they are really smooth and silky. the color of peace is cool because it's very bright. it really pops.

cutandrun

I'm in the UK, but hopefully they'll be out soon over here? Someone should post a FOTD with the new e/s, that would be great!

kissmypinkstar

I was drooling over these but i don't know how many i'll buy because a lot of them are similar to what i've already got!

pugpug

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasabledinasour
The packaging is so beautiful but I felt like the shadows them selves were lacking

i feel the same way!

mspixieears

Sadly, they are colours I already have which is probably the only thing that would stop me from getting any, that and the fact that they aren't available here yet. Why no new lipgunks???

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBetty
does anyone know when these will be on the sephora website? tia!

If they have them in the store (and they do
smiles.gif
) they'll definitely be online as well.

Latest posts