Love Actually

belldandy13

*sigh* I loveeeeeeeeee that movie! makes me feel all toasty inside
amuse.gif
heart.gif

I hope everyone had a wonderful x-mas...I wished mine could've been better - at least one Christmas without someone commenting on how fat I am.
crybaby.gif
I guess it's my family's tradition to comment on my weight every holiday. Anyway...this is me going out for dinner for a few friends' bdays.

SS101310.jpg

SS101303.jpg

SS101315.jpg

I used:

.: FACE :.
Sunbasque
Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick [Bronze]

.: EYES :.
Blacktrack Fluidline
Amber Lights e/s
Sketch e/s
Lashes [#1]

.: LIPS :.
Rimmel l/s [forgot name, starts with a K]

Thanks for looking~!
winkiss.gif

jenee.sum

awwwwwww, ur bangs are totally edgy on you! i'm glad u chopped ur hair for bangs! i remember ur first FOTD with them. haha u like them now?
winks.gif

nunu

i love this look on you! I really miss your posts, it's soo good to see you
smiles.gif
i hope you had a great xmas and you are NOT fat!

entipy

Fat?? Is your family crazy???? For goodness' sake - you're not fat!! And you're gorgeous, besides.
greengrin.gif

Beautiful1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
You are jaw dropping gorgeous! You are perfect, don't let anyone tell you otherwise doll

I Totally Agree!
queen.gif

BeautyPsycho

You are absolutely gorgeous! And I loooove your hair.. my bangs are similar, but I can't wait for the rest of my hair to grow longer, I miss my long hair
ssad.gif

Don't let anyone (even your family) make you sad or question your hotness
winks.gif

belldandy13

thank you so much everyone!! i feel much better. it just sucks to hear it all the time you know? =T

jenee.sum: still trying to find the right length for them; i keep cutting them every time they grow out!

happy*phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
You... Fat??? PLEASE!!! You are adorable!!!

Ditto. I had the same idea. If you're fat I'm a sumo wrestler.
th_LMAO.gif
Sorry that I have to say it but your family is weird. You're a very pretty girl with a luvly m/u. Cheer up and see the reality! Don't listen to crappy comments by your family members, ok?
th_wink3.gif

MACATTAK

You look great! Ignore your families comments...someone will always have something to say, but they are completely wrong!