Love Actually

ecberger

dont lsiten to them, youre stunning!
can you tell me the placement of the eyeshadows please?
TIA
smiles.gif
))

Hilly

You are so sexy! Love the looks! I'm sorry your family brought you down
ssad.gif

You have your baby who will always think you are a foxy momma!

iheartangE

You are STUNNING-it doesn't matter what makeup looks you do, everytime I see your posts I think that you are GORGEOUS beyond belief!

...Your family must have like, terrible blurred vision or something because I have no idea what they're talking about.

Keep on posting girl I love it!

belldandy13

thank you everyone for the kind words...seriously, it means a lot.
th_cheerup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondesRbetter
dont lsiten to them, youre stunning!
can you tell me the placement of the eyeshadows please?
TIA
smiles.gif
))

i just used amberlights all over the lid, and sketch up to crease (even though i don't have one lol) and blend up & out!

hope that helps!

shadowaddict

You are so beautiful. To be honest I have never cared for bangs but you just totally changed my mind. You look absolutely adorable with them. They frame your face so pretty. You are SO not fat or even close.

I know what you mean though with family and weight. A few years ago I made up an excuse and flew to Vegas to avoid a family reunion because I had gained a few pounds. I use to tell people that in my family you could have cancer and be wasting away and go in and everyone would be like "OMG, you look so great! what diet are you on?"

belldandy13

sambee-thank you~

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
You are so beautiful. To be honest I have never cared for bangs but you just totally changed my mind. You look absolutely adorable with them. They frame your face so pretty. You are SO not fat or even close.

I know what you mean though with family and weight. A few years ago I made up an excuse and flew to Vegas to avoid a family reunion because I had gained a few pounds. I use to tell people that in my family you could have cancer and be wasting away and go in and everyone would be like "OMG, you look so great! what diet are you on?"

as sad as that is, my family would totally be the same. it's so sad. all i can do is raise my daughter to feel secure and be happy with herself no matter what! thank you for sharing, shadowaddict
friends.gif

dollbabybex

my brother always calls me fatty... and goes on about my pot belly!

but im an uk 8 (american size 4) his wife is a size 18(us 14)...so i think hes just joking??

still annoying but i guess thats what families are for
ssad.gif
and they wouldnt say it if it were true.

love the look hun... and seeing your fringe makes me tempted to get one done again!!

c00ki312

gawd its such an asian thing at family get togethers to comment on your weight. i alwaaayyss get it but i just grit my teeth and smile like it's ok! i even had a regular customer at work said hes seen me work there a long time and evey time he comes in, i just get bigger and bigger. i mean, how dare he say that! i couldnt help myself but started to tear...

anyway, u look great, i love your hair and you are faarrr from fat!

belldandy13

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
gawd its such an asian thing at family get togethers to comment on your weight. i alwaaayyss get it but i just grit my teeth and smile like it's ok! i even had a regular customer at work said hes seen me work there a long time and evey time he comes in, i just get bigger and bigger. i mean, how dare he say that! i couldnt help myself but started to tear...

anyway, u look great, i love your hair and you are faarrr from fat!

awwwwww that's horrible!!! what a jerk!!! <<<hugs>>>
th_cheerup.gif
my heart goes out to you~

so true about the asian thing...they're so obsessed with being skinny it's disgusting. and not just healthy or slim, SKINNY!

starangel2383

i think you look beautiful and i would just ignore your family and whoever else says that your fat, as long as you are comfortable with yourself, then that is all that matters.