Love Love Love Chrome and Creme

SARAHluvsMAC

the liners are awesome and the chromeglasses are in such nicer colors this go round... what did you guys think?

saniyairshad

i want pinkocrasy and uberpeach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the new colors like pastel polish SOUNDS AMAZING

EmbalmerBabe

I have not seen them yet they don't have them at my Macy's =/.
I guess the last thing I need is more lip gloss though..haha
Would you say Metalberry is anything like Lovechild?

amoona

I don't want to get attached to them because I run through glosses so quick ... my MAC counter called me yesterday to tell me to come in today but I don't want to fall in love with them since they're LE.

Krasevayadancer

I went to check them out today and I must say, i wasnt a mac gloss fan but these are great! I picked up the metalberry with coordinating liner, but i know i will have to have bronzibar

PigmentJunkie

From the description, I want Chromaliving - has anyone tried it yet?
smiles.gif

Winthrop44

I ordered Gingerroot l/l and thought it was just okay. Not much of a Chromeglass fan (I have Uberpeach and rarely reach for it even though I like the color) so I didn't try any of the new ones.

MU Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigmentJunkie
From the description, I want Chromaliving - has anyone tried it yet?
smiles.gif

i got this today and i love it love it love it.

i need to stock up

meagannn

i wasn't going to pick anything up, just because the colors i originally tried on weren't "for me..." and I thought the shine was too much. till my fave MA said 'here! try uber-peach!" and i loooove uber peach. i love the shine. its beautiful!
clap.gif

i love it. yay!

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
i'm really into the liners but too be honest, if they're LE, what's the point?

The lipliners are permanent. It's the Chromeglasses that are LE.

ollieo

I thought they were all beautiful. Wish I could justify buying one. But they are too much for everyday.

bruinshorty

They looked pretty in the tubes, but not so pretty on my lips. I just got metalphysical since it was the most "neutral" one they had. Bronzibar (?) was too dark and Pinkocracy was too bright for my tastes. Pulsesetter looks so pretty on everyone, but I think I am too dark and yellow to pull it off.

Tonitra

I picked up Metalphysical and Prize Shine.

I looooove Prize Shine-it looks so intimidating in the tube, but I was surprised when I tried it on. It's a gorgeous colour, especially when sheered out just a little. I think it might end up being one of my favourite lip colours...

SARAHluvsMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollieo
I thought they were all beautiful. Wish I could justify buying one. But they are too much for everyday.

I was actually very surprised by how tame the colors were... definetely OK for everyday wear

becca

i love uberpeach. very nice colour. first i bought only one but the next day i went back to back and bought a backup. ;-)

i also want to try chromaliving. has anyone tried it yet?

becca

Latest posts