Love Love Love Chrome and Creme

geeko

are these repromotes...because i remembered that they released chromeglasses last year as well...i have uberpeach from last yr's release

MisStarrlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupnewbie
are these repromotes...because i remembered that they released chromeglasses last year as well...i have uberpeach from last yr's release

Quite a few of them are re-promotes, but not all of them.
I still have Uberpeach & Metaphysical from last year, but I personally don't like the formula (especially the darker colors)...it bleeds like crazy no matter how much liner/concealer I put on my face.

nup

Oh wow, I loved the glosses! I already got metalberry and gingeroot and now I want pulsetter! Somebody stop me!

BlahWah

Maybe it's after a year of trying out the frost formula, but I found this batch to be much less "chromey" than last year's. When I tried on Metaphysical and Uberpeach the first time, it was much to frosty and accentuated every crinkle in my lips (I've just got crinkly lips
th_dunno.gif
, which is why I usually stick to gloss). I tried them again this year - today, actually - and love the formula. Metaphysical was to beige for my tastes, but Uberpeach was lovely. Pulsesetter and Pinkocrasy I thought would be too much for me, but they actually look really pretty on me (so I think - NC30 Asian here). I have to get used to applying with the brush and with this slippery texture (compared to gloss), but I can't wait to wear them!

poppy z

the prize shine from the chrome & cream collection is different from the old prize shine....be carefull...the new one is more bright and purple

peaudane

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy z
the prize shine from the chrome & cream collection is different from the old prize shine....be carefull...the new one is more bright and purple

Since you're in Paris, do you know if this collection is out here yet? And when the Raquel collection will be out?

bebs

they arent as chromie as the last set, however some of them are nice with this but some of them aren't, I totally love metalberry and plusesetter is my new love!

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
^ thats so true, they are alot less chromy than last year

I like the new ones much better! I found the original collection very hard to wear because that whole frosty/chrome look isn't something I've very into when combined with bright colors. I'll either do bright OR frosty, generally not both.

SandMantas

I got Prize Shine, and I love it! I may go back for Metalberry, but I'm not quite sure. I like how smooth they feel.

poppy z

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaudane
Since you're in Paris, do you know if this collection is out here yet? And when the Raquel collection will be out?

yes, the collection is out but the raquel one will be out in first day of february

princess

I got to swatch them and I find them not as metallic as the ones last year.

Still doesn't rock my boat though.

princess

Consistency wise they are not like lip varnishes. Very smooth, less sticky than lipglass but better than lustreglass IMO.
smiles.gif

MACgirl

They have less stickyness to them compared to lipvarnish. The colors are very pretty, here's a combo i came up with :

Raw refined cremestick pearl then metalphysical in the inner part of my mouth (one or two coats) then one or two coats of metalberry and put my lips together and bam! gold and berry never looked so good!!!

missy29

I have just bought chromaliving (but am yet to try it), and cannot wait to purchase metalberry. Looks very similar to my beloved technobeet. I also like the look of pulsetter. Aargh. Decisions, decisions. I will probably end up buyihg them all!!

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
Maybe it's after a year of trying out the frost formula, but I found this batch to be much less "chromey" than last year's. When I tried on Metaphysical and Uberpeach the first time, it was much to frosty and accentuated every crinkle in my lips (I've just got crinkly lips
th_dunno.gif
, which is why I usually stick to gloss). I tried them again this year - today, actually - and love the formula. Metaphysical was to beige for my tastes, but Uberpeach was lovely. Pulsesetter and Pinkocrasy I thought would be too much for me, but they actually look really pretty on me (so I think - NC30 Asian here). I have to get used to applying with the brush and with this slippery texture (compared to gloss), but I can't wait to wear them!

You're not the only one - I've noticed how crinkley my lips were when I tried the Lip Lacquers. How do Lip Laquers and Chromeglasses compare? I'm tempted to get Uberpeach.

M.A.C.tastic

I just received my first ever Chome and Creme lipglosses in the mail yesterday. They were the Metalberry and Pastel Pink. I really like the but the brush seemed a bit stiff. Love the collection though.