Love me some neutrals!

NicksWifey

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
greengrin.gif
This is my Thanksgiving day look and a look I've been wearing a lot recently (because I love neutrals and lots of black liner), but I decided to do things different with the lips and wear them pink instead to give an extra pop of color. Thanks for looking!
winks.gif

All MAC unless specified otherwise

Face:
P&P
SFF NW20
SMC NW20
MSFN Medium Dark (for contour)
Gingerly blush

Eyes:
Ulta e/s base
Painterly p/p
Next to Nothing e/s (on lid)
French Grey e/s (outer v)
Dark Edge e/s (crease)
Shroom e/s (browbone)
HIP black cream liner
Carbon e/s (over the HIP liner)
Smashbox layer lash
CG Lash Blast

Lips:
Avon clear l/l
Subculture l/l
Angel l/s
Steppin Out d/g

DSC07442.jpg

DSC07417.jpg

DSC07430.jpg

Here is an extra pic of my Christmas tree!
DSC07432.jpg

jdechant

Wow wow wow..I looove this look! Love the neutral colors..love the thick liner!! I am totally doing this look someday soon!!! Oh, also love the lips..that pink looks sooo nice on you! Tree looks great too!!
smiles.gif

photogeek

gorgeous!
am so having french-grey envy-- this is the second look that you've had it in where I kept going back to the product list to double check the color name, lol..it's long DCed, right? do you have any reccs for something similar?
is lovely on you.
m

NicksWifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by photogeek
gorgeous!
am so having french-grey envy-- this is the second look that you've had it in where I kept going back to the product list to double check the color name, lol..it's long DCed, right? do you have any reccs for something similar?
is lovely on you.
m

I wish I had any reccs for a similar color, but it seems like there is no permanent color like it at all!
th_dunno.gif

I was lucky to receive it from one of my lovely Specktra package pals in the Trip palette, along with Filament and Carbon eyeshadows and two nude lipcolors. I had always lusted after French Grey and was so happy to get that palette and I have been using that color a lot lately!

Thank you everyone for all of the sweet comments!
winks.gif

brokenxbeauty

Oh my gosh, I've been dying to get some of the colors you used and this makes me want them even more!
I love this look. Very pretty!

blindpassion

fucking love this.
seriously.
so so hot. Once again, lovin that foundation on you.
Give you such a nice glow, and perfect complexion.
greengrin.gif

Latest posts