• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

"Love that old gold" tutorial (my 1st - pic heavy!)

CSteen85

LOVE this tut!

It's so easy to follow, even for a goof like me
smiles.gif

I'm going to try it as soon as I get home.

I have the Old Gold, Naked and Teal pigment samples, too! Can't wait to try this
smiles.gif

Sushi.

This look is so gorgeous, im now going to buy teal and old gold pigments just to try to recreate this. Amazing job!!! thanks for posting
smiles.gif

MsChrys79

I love the colors you chose! it's alway funny to see how we all look a little crazy before we start but alway end up looking amazing! I always tell my other half you don't know what we go through to look like this for you....
tong.gif

AngelBunny

So impressed ... I have been struggling with combos including Old Gold but hadn't even thought of trying it with Teal. Love it!

Glittereuphoria

I love this look. I didn't think I would ever be able to wear teal on my skin tone, but I am close to yours so I am def going to try this. BTW, you make this look so easy. Good Job!

Latest posts