lovemate l/s

Nyx

Is Lovemate l/s a limited edition? Beautenoir was wearing it on the "lips" challenge and I must have it. It's too gorgeous. I'm on the MAC site right now and can't find it...Please say it ain't so

ette

Yes it was LE from Classic Coordinates
smiles.gif

danabanayna

They just took it off the site three weeks ago...I had it in my basket and before I ordered it...it was gone. I think I saw the same picture that you did and I really wanted it!

Nyx

Ack! Thanks for the responses...I guess no one would be able to suggest anything very very similar? Crosses fingers

kimmy

i'm sure you can find it on eBay or here in the For Sale/Swap forum
winks.gif
i just started wearing red lips and now i feel stupid for not getting Lovemate...i looked at it a million billion times at the counter and always thought "it's amazing, but i'll probably never wear it" now i regret that decision
ssad.gif

BlahWah

I hate to make not having it worse, but it is an amazing colour. I B2M'd it and haven't regretted it at all, even tho I mainly wore neutrals at the time. One suggestion is Tres Cher l/g, which came out w/ the Sundressing collection. It's not as deep, you don't get the opaque look and it's glossier, but it's pretty much a deadringer for Lovemate. I'll post a few pictures later so you can see the difference/similarity.

*edit* You can access links to the pictures here. Sorry I don't have the actual pictures posted here, I haven't resized them yet.

danabanayna

Thank you so much! Because of your recommendation, I went and bought Tres Cher on my lunch break and absolutely love it.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by danabanayna
Thank you so much! Because of your recommendation, I went and bought Tres Cher on my lunch break and absolutely love it.

clap.gif
Another Tres Cher fan! I'm glad you love it. I'm actually considering a back up, cuz it's such a gorgeous shade and can be used with a neutral or dramatic eye. Enjoy enjoy enjoy!

Latest posts