M.A.C. & Lorde Collection (June 5, 2014)

MandyVanHook

It came in! I had to put it on immediately even though it's 3am and I just finished work
sleepy.gif

Ignore the scariest face in the world.
Fantastic color on you!!

MelroseLuvsMkup

Would it be dumb to buy this and save it for winter? I'm an NC20 in winter and would probably just pair it with mascara, some false lashes, and a dusting of blush.
Not dumb at all some of us have our spring, summer, fall and winter stash. While others don't go by that, and wear whatever shade when ever, I'm one of those ppl. No rules.

MandyVanHook

Not dumb at all some of us have our spring, summer, fall and winter stash. While others don't go by that, and wear whatever shade when ever, I'm one of those ppl. No rules.
I'm probably somewhere in between. I predominately wear the types of colors that are associated with a particular season, but every now and then I have to take a break from the monotony!

MelroseLuvsMkup

I'm probably somewhere in between.  I predominately wear the types of colors that are associated with a particular season, but every now and then I have to take a break from the monotony! 
The only item I have yet to wear is hautecore, and that's because I feel like that shade was made for fall. Can't wait to rock it.

liba

I'm not sure I like this lippie. ;-(
Sorry it's not working for you. Does it just look drab? Personally, I've been thrilled with it. It does all the things I wished Heroine would have done on me, but was a little too fair skinned to bring out all the brightness. PH is much brighter and purpler for me, but I could see it looking more toned down on darker skin tones. As much as I like it, though, I haven't backed it up and am just going to stick to one tube. MAC isn't stopping the purple train any time soon, so there'll only be more pickings down the road.

MandyVanHook

Hey, black lipstick can look pretty cute poolside in a black bikini…:naughty: Sorry it's not working for you. Does it just look drab? Personally, I've been thrilled with it. It does all the things I wished Heroine would have done on me, but was a little too fair skinned to bring out all the brightness. PH is much brighter and purpler for me, but I could see it looking more toned down on darker skin tones. As much as I like it, though, I haven't backed it up and am just going to stick to one tube. MAC isn't stopping the purple train any time soon, so there'll only be more pickings down the road.
Cute! I couldn't wear a bikini, but I could see it on me with a black and white polka dot one piece, some white sunglasses, and the bold black lip... adorable! I probably shouldn't have skipped that one. I don't own any black lipsticks.

Dolly Snow

Hey, black lipstick can look pretty cute poolside in a black bikini…. :naughty: Sorry it's not working for you. Does it just look drab? Personally, I've been thrilled with it. It does all the things I wished Heroine would have done on me, but was a little too fair skinned to bring out all the brightness. PH is much brighter and purpler for me, but I could see it looking more toned down on darker skin tones. As much as I like it, though, I haven't backed it up and am just going to stick to one tube. MAC isn't stopping the purple train any time soon, so there'll only be more pickings down the road.
Haha this weekend I was in the shade wearing hautecore by the pool

CrimsonQuill157

Hey, black lipstick can look pretty cute poolside in a black bikini…. :naughty: Sorry it's not working for you. Does it just look drab? Personally, I've been thrilled with it. It does all the things I wished Heroine would have done on me, but was a little too fair skinned to bring out all the brightness. PH is much brighter and purpler for me, but I could see it looking more toned down on darker skin tones. As much as I like it, though, I haven't backed it up and am just going to stick to one tube. MAC isn't stopping the purple train any time soon, so there'll only be more pickings down the road.
Same here! Heroine looks blah on me.

LMarie21

It came in! I had to put it on immediately even though it's 3am and I just finished work
sleepy.gif

Ignore the scariest face in the world.

Looks gorgeous on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyVanHook

Cute! I couldn't wear a bikini, but I could see it on me with a black and white polka dot one piece, some white sunglasses, and the bold black lip... adorable! I probably shouldn't have skipped that one. I don't own any black lipsticks.
NYX has a black lipstick in their Macaron line called Chambord
smiles.gif

Anaphora

I just ordered it! I just need to find a cheap liner (since I won't use it for anything else) to use with it.

allthingsglam

Mac sent me a email telling me this is my last chance to get this lipstick I'm guessing mac plan on removing it from the site soon