MAC 180 brush in stock right now!!!!

MissResha

OMFG i just got mine this morning via fedex. actually, i think they delivered it late last nite (at the job) and i just saw it this morning
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

its soo purty!

jtv56o.jpg

pinky88

aww I have been looking for this brush forever and I just orderd it today im so happy i cant wait to get it i orderd 2 jsut in case

LatinaRose

I have 2, this brush is great! I use one for foundation and one for CCBs and cream blushes on the cheeks.

brandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by coquetayloca
So I didn't order it... but I did find it at my CCO! $29.50

Right on! I still wish we had a CCO on Hawaii
ssad.gif
... We just got a Target and their Grand opening was today. I had so much fun in there and the store was HUGE!

I'm ordering mines tomorrow! I've been hearing sooo many good things about this brush!

Hellokittyqt87

omg im so excited I'm gonna order two!I used to have one and I lost it and had no idea at the time that they stooped making it until I went to buy it one day.It was by far my fav brush for studio fix powder.Thank you so much for posting this

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by coquetayloca
So I didn't order it... but I did find it at my CCO! $29.50

*faints* omg you are so lucky!!

Pnk85

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
Please do, that would be ever so helpful.
greengrin.gif

Here is a comparison pic.....

pinky88

yahoo.gif
i just got both of my 180 brushes today i love them but im gona wash them cuz they smell like something died in them
icon_eek.gif

sparkle1017

I am really considering ordering this because of all the rave reviews but I have a quick question. Is this brush good for buffing foundation even if you occasionally have breakouts you want to cover? It doesn't take the makeup off or anything right? I know it may be a silly question, but I'm still fairly new to the world of buffer brushes
greengrin.gif
Thanks!

TheeBettyBoop

I have this brush for a year now and everytime I use it is sheds hairs....every time, and yes I got it from a Mac store. Any of you having same problem?

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeBettyBoop
I have this brush for a year now and everytime I use it is sheds hairs....every time, and yes I got it from a Mac store. Any of you having same problem?

yes I have 2 in rotation and both shed, but I still love them cause they give such a great finish.

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmjc69
I thought this brush is available at CCO isn't it? I know quite a few of people who bought it there.

Yeah, we had it at my job and just sold out. I kinda want it now DAMNIT! lol

iaisha26

I have one, but I've been looking for a second because I love it so much. I have no idea what made you call to see if they had this brush availble, but I'm so glad you did...It forced me to just keep throwing brush numbers at the rep that took my order to see what else they had in stock. Guess what...I got a 183!!!!

Thanks for starting this thread.

Ok, Ok, I admit it...
mac_addict.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo_makeuplvr
I'm glad to be the bearer of some good news!! The MAC 180 small buffer brush is currently in stock. I have been looking on ebay for this brush but honestly, I was very skeptical of buying it there. Anyways after searching international MAC sites and seeing they are available in Korea, France and Germany. I decided to call the Customer service number to inquire about purchasing on one of the international sites.To my astonishment the representative said they have some in stock and I could order over the phone today!!!!!I told her there are many people looking for this brush on the beauty blogs and she was amazed.She told me they had just got a shipment in from their supplier and they have a couple in stock, so I ordered two of them.
Here is the customer service number: 1-800-387-6707 and press #6 to order.Note that the company goes by eastern time.
I hope i help people get their mac 180 brushes a.s.ap
xoxoxoxoox
mac_haul.gif

Latest posts