MAC 180 brush in stock right now!!!!

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledisxo
I really wish i could love this brush.

But its good to know its back in stock no more ebay demons asking billions for it.

xoxo

Don't forget to check the dates of the orginal post. This thread is fairly old... The brush isn't in stock on the website anymore.

Mygreatlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncg_girl
Sorry if this is a silly question But, What's ACW?????

It's ok! Don't be embarrassed. It's allcosmeticswholesale.com

islandkisses

Hey guys, I just wanted to share that the MAC 180 brush is now listed on the Canadian MAC website under the Goodbyes section for $50.50 CDN.
th_DANCE.gif
I just ordered one! Yay!! lol

lenchen

I ordered my brush from the mac customer service as of last month, and they still had them..

bigbaby4me

I just called MAC customer service......... and they said that they don't have the 180 brush anymore. It was out for a limited time :( . So I'm getting transfer to a different Dept. the girl said that I can leave a request for the 180 brush to come back. please girls call 1800 387 6707!!! press # 6. I don't trust other websites or companies!! if MAC doesn't have it why would other companies have them in stock? I just want to get the real thing!

THANKS!

bigbaby4me

So I spoke to a second girl.... and she told me that MAC 180 brush has been discontinued since 2008. WOW long time! so I think its kind of weird that some websites have them in stock. hmmm the girl said that theres a lot of websites selling fake MAC. Be careful ladies! she gave me a different number to call 1800 216 7173 its called "GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN" they can try to find items that are hard to find. I will call and see what happens.

Latest posts