MAC 2012 "Making Pretty" Couture Collection Discussion (December 2012)

MACina

Me too
heart.gif

And I would not be surprised to see a repromote of Flamingo.Would be very nice!

But my favorite lippie from IA is Party Parrot
eyelove.gif

OHHH NOOO that would have be the end of my wallet. i love flamingo. my favorite lippie from iris, the most unique imo. please come back but in regular packaging please

CartoonChic

Thanks. All three look to be peach in the tube. Flamingo looks to have more color than 3N. 3N looks very pale. If it's anything like Innocence, it won't work for me at all. If it's more like Cusp of Dawn, it should look nice. But I compared the Cusp of Dawn swatches and it looks to be more brown.

Naughtyp

that pic of 3N seems more likable to me it looks so light in T's swatches! I was still going to try n get it anyways tho

elegant-one

that pic of 3N seems more likable to me it looks so light in T's swatches! I was still going to try n get it anyways tho
Its very true to what it looks like in real life in my pics. T's are very light & the lipstick does not look like hers. Its just a nice wearable everyday nude with a bit of warmed up subtle rose pink hue.

CartoonChic

Thanks for the feedback ladies. elegant, your pics of 3N make it look much more wearable for my skin tone. It doesn't look pale at all.
kissy.gif

elegant-one

Thanks for the feedback ladies. elegant, your pics of 3N make it look much more wearable for my skin tone. It doesn't look pale at all.
kissy.gif
Its very wearable. Maybe not all that exciting, but its a perfect every day lipstick color. Great with smokey eye looks. No, its not pale at all.
friends.gif

Naughtyp

sounds like exactly what I'm looking for ;) most (95%) of my lipsticks are bright pinks, reds, corals and purples.

MACina

iagree.gif
......exactly!

I am so glad that it will be repromoted with this collection because I do only have one from N Collection.
Its very wearable. Maybe not all that exciting, but its a perfect every day lipstick color. Great with smokey eye looks. No, its not pale at all.
friends.gif

kimibos

i wonder if the new one is more like the one temptalia swatched from by request?? less rosy than the one that elegant has. i actually like the one from temptalia but wouldnt mind if the more rosy one comes out. after all thats the original 3n.

MACina

Yor are probably right as nearly all repromotes are more or less different from the original release(s).

i wonder if the new one is more like the one temptalia swatched from by request?? less rosy than the one that elegant has. i actually like the one from temptalia but wouldnt mind if the more rosy one comes out. after all thats the original 3n.

Naughtyp

ooooh that's good to her because it looks way too light for me I. her pics but I was thinking its the lighting as well...

MRV

I think 3N is a skip for me. Does it suit NC?

Another shade came to my mind: is 3N anything like Pure Zen colourwise?

Latest posts