MAC 2012 "Making Pretty" Couture Collection Discussion (December 2012)

CartoonChic

I think I may end up skipping this collection after all. I was interested in 3N and possibly the powder puff, but I think I'm going to get the Guerlain ballz from their upcoming spring collection instead.

martiangurll

I think I may end up skipping this collection after all. I was interested in 3N and possibly the powder puff, but I think I'm going to get the Guerlain ballz from their upcoming spring collection instead.
nanaparty.gif

ALivingDoll

Oooh i love the packaging of this. It's so girly and PINK! I'm hoping to get Runaway Red lipstick eventhough the price (assuming simply because of the packaging) is a bit absurd for Mac. But I never did get a chance to purchase Runaway Red...so why not? (trying to convince myself i really need this lol)

kimibos

i just dont come to this thread and talk about it, because im pretending to skip the collection. so when it comes out, ill make my order and act like nothing happened.

Medgal07

Here is some more
eyelove.gif
flower.gif
heart.gif
love.gif
heart2.gif
pretty.gif

I'll be getting most of this collection - I only want 2 things in total from Strength and TT so I can't wait to haul!
I'm in. Pre-ordered weeks ago. There's a big sign on my huge forehead that can be seen even by low flying aircraft...SUCKER for MAC. But that's okay!
girlhaha.gif

martiangurll

It's so pretty
I am just overwhelmed. There are so many collections including the zillion installments of the Glamour Daze/Primped and Glamoured Up plus the Gray Friday stuff I cannot keep it all straight. The packaging is really pretty, but I can't focus. Maybe I need some Ritalin. Can they put that in the pretty compact with the rose gold packaging and a pretty powder puff? Cuz I'd back that up!

Latest posts