MAC 2012 "Making Pretty" Couture Collection Discussion (December 2012)

Medgal07

Somehow I'm hoping for an early release of this collection.
I pre-ordered via Nordstrom several week ago but they called to tell me that they won't be carrying it. I subsequently ordered via my local MAC store and was told recently that it will be in December 6. I know they will call me so I'll keep you posted. It's way too pretty for me to resist!
girlhaha.gif

MissTT

How exciting. I'm thinking about getting the brushes, but it seems like a lot to spend on brushes right now since they're not two I need. (Moreso usuable collectables.) I hope they stick around for a bit so I have time to think about it. I'd love to get them in January as opposed to December.

martiangurll

How exciting. I'm thinking about getting the brushes, but it seems like a lot to spend on brushes right now since they're not two I need. (Moreso usuable collectables.) I hope they stick around for a bit so I have time to think about it. I'd love to get them in January as opposed to December.
I am thinking it will hit the CCO in about 9 months and it will be the perfect time to splurge on it.

lyseD

My MA told me today they were quite disappointed in the packaging for this collection. Specifically the silver dust powder, the container is cardboard. She feels like the brushes are the best buy.

XxMoOmOoxX

My MA told me today they were quite disappointed in the packaging for this collection. Specifically the silver dust powder, the container is cardboard. She feels like the brushes are the best buy.
cardboard?! That's fine, I guess. It gives me another reason to pass it up. =)

MACina

This is somewhat disappointing
ssad.gif

gracie90

Quote:
Are you skipping the Mystery Powder?
I'm not sure - I absolutely adore the packaging, but it depends on the price! Although I'm not planning on buying anything from the December and January collections so maybe I could treat myself....
How do you like the mystery powders normally?

Anneri

I really like them as a finishing powder (over a BB cream for example), but while they're nice, they're not truly exceptional IMHO. I'd go for it only if you love the compact. I got mine from MW I and still love it.

Mac-Guy

I'm not sure - I absolutely adore the packaging, but it depends on the price! Although I'm not planning on buying anything from the December and January collections so maybe I could treat myself.... How do you like the mystery powders normally?
If you are pale and cool-toned, it is
eyelove.gif

Latest posts