MAC A Novel Romance Collection (Aug 21, 2014)

DarylandCarole

Some IG people are posting about it, so hopefully soon we'll have more info. Apparently that's Jackie Collins in the first pic.

rockin

They're not making the bottles smaller to go with the lower price, are they? I know ArtDeco do two sizes of bottle.

LiliV

Some IG people are posting about it, so hopefully soon we'll have more info. Apparently that's Jackie Collins in the first pic.
I'm loving what little I can see from the promo pic in the back! Campy themes make me happy lol

LiliV

Found this browsing Instagram, credit to user jdyva_mua
5d62d797_image.jpeg
I am seriously loving this theme!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thx for sharing :) I'm stalking IG like crazy, can't find a thing.
For some reason I don't know what to expect from this collection. Maybe it will have some jewel tone e/s and some vampy and brown l/s shades since it's a fall collection.

LiliV

Thx for sharing :) I'm stalking IG like crazy, can't find a thing. For some reason I don't know what to expect from this collection. Maybe it will have some jewel tone e/s and some vampy and brown l/s shades since it's a fall collection.
I'm not sure what to expect either, I'm just hoping there's a good range to pick from. Like a mix of light and dark colors

DarylandCarole

Found this browsing Instagram, credit to user jdyva_mua I am seriously loving this theme!
Thx for sharing :) I'm stalking IG like crazy, can't find a thing. For some reason I don't know what to expect from this collection. Maybe it will have some jewel tone e/s and some vampy and brown l/s shades since it's a fall collection.
The men that performed for the train the Trainer session all had eye liner on. Maybe there will be make up for hunky manly men. :eyelove:

ginski

Found this browsing Instagram, credit to user jdyva_mua
5d62d797_image.jpeg
is it bad that the first thing that came to mind was "why the hell didn't u pan up for his face?!?" Next I superimposed Jared Leto's face on that body.. :yum: