MAC A Novel Romance Collection (Aug 21, 2014)

OctoberViolet

Well now. Hello there handsome (photoshops my face on the woman's body).
graucho.gif

Edit: I would love a lipstick in her dress color. That is gorgeous!

erine1881

[COLOR=4B0082]Well now. Hello there handsome (photoshops my face on the woman's body).:naughty:  [/COLOR] [COLOR=4B0082]Edit: I would love a lipstick in her dress color. That is gorgeous![/COLOR]
Every hot pink that MAC has ever made is the colour of her dress

shimmygirl

I don't usually look forward to Fall as we only get 2-3 months of summer but my gaaawd for this collection I am sooooo ready lol. I love romance novels ...I have oodles of them on my Kindle hehehe...

NaomiH

I am banned from her new page as well, but can look at it through Webstagram or by not logging into my IG account and doing a Google search on my desktop, so if you're banned but wanna peep her page that's how I've been able to do so.
girlhaha.gif

Ana A

Gawd how hard is it to understand DO NOT FEED THAT B**** (I mean troll) and do not piss off our Erine...she thinks that because she steals the info from someone else or that someone else shares it with her she's excused.

Dolly Snow

Gawd how hard is it to understand DO NOT FEED THAT B**** (I mean troll) and do not piss off our Erine...she thinks that because she steals the info from someone else or that someone else shares it with her she's excused.
I think it is a personal thing against specktra in general but Erin is our poster girl lol

NaomiH

werd.gif

Kristin Bacon

Sounds great I would buy them
so funny i told my mom about this collection and she reads jacky colllins books and told me her sister was joan i didnt know. well now she wants to see the collection when pics and swatches are out lol!! I want some cheesy smutty names please

NaomiH

She's covering her tracks blocking anyone who doesn't think that she gets all the info for herself probably
I think so too. She had me blocked on her original account and must of made a list of people who knows shes a thief and blocked them immediately upon doing this new account. Doesn't want all of us evil Specktra crones calling her out in her ish again. Lol