MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Same here! Otherwise, I'll have to call to KC to get it!

ETA: I double-checked the McQueen thread and McQueen was released online, so this should be, too.

i hope so! otherwise i have to drive 2 hrs to get it, and i'd rather just get it on the pro site and pay for shipping!

purrtykitty

^^Yeah, the other option would be to drive the 3 hours down to KC. Of course, there is a CCO there, and that might make up for it. But still, I'd rather sit at home on my ass and let the UPS man do the driving around.

erine1881

Quote:
^^Yeah, the other option would be to drive the 3 hours down to KC. Of course, there is a CCO there, and that might make up for it. But still, I'd rather sit at home on my ass and let the UPS man do the driving around.

ain't that the truth!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
It's really silly! They are losing loads of money by making this collection too exclusive.

exactly. silly mac! you look beautiful by the way hun! love the avatar!
smiles.gif

LisaOrestea

Quote:
Not a problem, guys! I don't know what I'd do if MAC kept releasing stuff that was LE everywhere but here!

Just PM me your lists when the date approaches and we'll get everything figured out so we don't get in trouble with the mods.
winks.gif

"Hi there I will take 6 of each pigment 4 yellow dazzleglasses and 7 nail polishes please
smiles.gif
"

you are gonna be customer of the week haha!

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
exactly. silly mac! you look beautiful by the way hun! love the avatar!
smiles.gif

Thank you love! All the girls here look beautiful.

smashedseries

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaOrestea
"Hi there I will take 6 of each pigment 4 yellow dazzleglasses and 7 nail polishes please
smiles.gif
"

you are gonna be customer of the week haha!

this made me laugh XD

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Same here! Otherwise, I'll have to call to KC to get it!

ETA: I double-checked the McQueen thread and McQueen was released online, so this should be, too.

Phew! I would feel super guilty if you had to run to the store with a big list, so I feel a bit better that you could do an online haul.

I just want to get If it's Pink dazzleglass creme and Partylicious pigment now, so hopefully won't cause you too much trouble. Thanks to you I am now really excited about this launch. Thanks a billion!

PlatinumV

Please, tell me... is it true they're not going to sell it in Europe? Because if it is, I really need someone buying pigments in USA for me. I want them!!!
cry.gif

smashedseries

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumV
Please, tell me... is it true they're not going to sell it in Europe? Because if it is, I really need someone buying pigments in USA for me. I want them!!!
cry.gif

^_^||| US only dear... (And Japan + Korea)
CP time~~~

lilibat

I'm getting all the pigments, and probably multiple backups as well though I am thinking mostly of Later & Partylicious but who knows I could really like the other too. Later is looking like it's possibly perfect for me.

purrtykitty

Maybe we should get a list together of all the ladies & gents who are willing to help our international MAC addicts with CPs for this collection.
smiles.gif

DollyGirl92

Quote:
Maybe we should get a list together of all the ladies & gents who are willing to help our international MAC addicts with CPs for this collection.
smiles.gif

Great idea! well I'll be on that list. I'm very very happy that I'm in Orlando as of July 7th

Susanne

Quote:
smiles.gif

This would be much appreciated!!

purrtykitty

How about this...people who are willing to take CPs, send me a PM, and I'll compile a master list. Then we can post it in a conspicuous place so the international people know who to contact to get their goodies. I think that will help keep the deal-making outside of this thread, and cut down on the worrying.
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
How about this...people who are willing to take CPs, send me a PM, and I'll compile a master list. Then we can post it in a conspicuous place so the international people know who to contact to get their goodies. I think that will help keep the deal-making outside of this thread, and cut down on the worrying.
smiles.gif

thanks so much sweetie! you are the best!
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
smiles.gif

Thanks a lot!!
thmbup.gif
Let me know if you need help.

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Whaaaaaa?
shockt.gif
huh2.gif
th_crazy2.gif
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
wtff.gif
th_crazy2.gif

lol yes I am crazy. Seriously, this collection doesn't excite me at all. Good for me as I need more moolah for other things anyways. The only thing that I may be interested in is the partylicious pigment considering I love turquoise so much but I feel like I am going to get major buyer remorse after due to those new cheap pigment jars.

Latest posts