MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

DollyGirl92

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
lol yes I am crazy. Seriously, this collection doesn't excite me at all. Good for me as I need more moolah for other things anyways. The only thing that I may be interested in is the partylicious pigment considering I love turquoise so much but I feel like I am going to get major buyer remorse after due to those new cheap pigment jars.

I think I'm the only person who really likes the new pigment jars
th_LMAO.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectdefect
So just to make this clear to my tiny brain is this not even coming to Canada?

It seems to be US and Japan and Korea only. Whysoever.

perfectdefect

Hmm thanks for the clarification. I want some stuff but I hate not having it swatched on me LOL. Hopefully Karla can swatch this collection so I can decide.

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
th_LMAO.gif

I don't think your the only one, but to me they just look and feel so cheap compared to the older ones, and they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
It seems to be US and Japan and Korea only. Whysoever.

Sweet!!! Don't have to worry about making any decisions.
choochoo.gif
th_LMAO.gif

omgitzstephanie

Am I silly to think that Blue India n/p will look like Morning After n/p? I mean, I'm pretty sure they're different but I hope that they're not too close. I hate it when I buy 2 polishes that look the same! Especially since these MAC ones are so darn expensive.

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
How about this...people who are willing to take CPs, send me a PM, and I'll compile a master list. Then we can post it in a conspicuous place so the international people know who to contact to get their goodies. I think that will help keep the deal-making outside of this thread, and cut down on the worrying.
smiles.gif

I PM'd you! I am willing to help our international MAC addicts....

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectdefect
Hmm thanks for the clarification. I want some stuff but I hate not having it swatched on me LOL. Hopefully Karla can swatch this collection so I can decide.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere this is North America and Japan...we're in North America, remember?
winks.gif

Shadowy Lady

Perfectdefect - this is the quote from erine. We're def getting this collex
Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881

stores only in north america, japan and korea.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
th_LMAO.gif

i hate them! everyone was asking why they changed the jars, and here it is-peopel kept writing in to MAC saying the jars were too big, and that they would never use them up entirely. WAY TO GO PEOPLE!!! and the reason the price stayed the same as the jars got smaller is people the price of the ingredients to make them went up. so there ya have it people. Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitzstephanie
Am I silly to think that Blue India n/p will look like Morning After n/p? I mean, I'm pretty sure they're different but I hope that they're not too close. I hate it when I buy 2 polishes that look the same! Especially since these MAC ones are so darn expensive.

they aren't anywhere close to being similar!

twiztdlilangel

I think I may have to buy my first pigments in the new packaging as odd as it will look sitting next to the old jars. Im so excited for this collection and here I thought i wouldnt be at all! MAC will be recieving alot of my money come July

bumblebees24

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
I won't be getting anything from this collection, nothing stands out for me, but then again I'm not a pigment collector or a dazzleglass creme lover!

Agreed! Glad there's another collection I can pass.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
i hate them! everyone was asking why they changed the jars, and here it is-peopel kept writing in to MAC saying the jars were too big, and that they would never use them up entirely. WAY TO GO PEOPLE!!! and the reason the price stayed the same as the jars got smaller is people the price of the ingredients to make them went up. so there ya have it people.

people actually wrote in to mac saying the jars were too big?! for goodness sakes! i know a few people on specktra commented saying they'd never use a whole jar of pigment which is fine. share it with a friend perhaps. but it's so frustrating that mac have listened to the people who didn't realise just what good value the pigments were!
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
^Damn people!!! Seriously why complain about getting more than what you paid for! Ignorant people these days..

iagree.gif

PlatinumV

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
How about this...people who are willing to take CPs, send me a PM, and I'll compile a master list. Then we can post it in a conspicuous place so the international people know who to contact to get their goodies. I think that will help keep the deal-making outside of this thread, and cut down on the worrying.
smiles.gif

Great idea! Just let me know where are you going to post the list! I am new so I am still a bit disoriented in the forum!

GoldenFairy

i hate them! everyone was asking why they changed the jars, and here it is-peopel kept writing in to MAC saying the jars were too big, and that they would never use them up entirely. WAY TO GO PEOPLE!!! and the reason the price stayed the same as the jars got smaller is people the price of the ingredients to make them went up. so there ya have it people.

Crazy people shouldn't be left unattended with pens for such reason.