MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
lol! classic me being naughty! although i had no idea the gel one couldn't be used on the eyes! eek!

tut tut lou! go sit on the naughty step!
tong.gif

i'm terrible for putting glitter on my eyes too, it's a wonder they're still there!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
tong.gif

i'm terrible for putting glitter on my eyes too, it's a wonder they're still there!

i know! i'm always using pigments in places i shouldn't too
nope.gif
so far i have been ok though, i'd never put loose glitter on my lids though because it could fly in my eyes - with the gel it doesn't budge.

erine1881

Quote:
lol! classic me being naughty! although i had no idea the gel one couldn't be used on the eyes! eek!

you naughty, naughty girl!
nonono.gif
th_wink3.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
tong.gif

Quote:
i know! i'm always using pigments in places i shouldn't too
nope.gif
so far i have been ok though, i'd never put loose glitter on my lids though because it could fly in my eyes - with the gel it doesn't budge.

i do the exact same thing! i use all pigments and glitters on my eyes!
tong.gif
for glitter, i use EZR. it shellacs that stuff on like nobody's business and it doesn't move!
nope.gif

PinkBasset

Does Mac still make EZR, I haven't seen it anywhere? I can't believe how on earth the eyeliner mixing medium is not eyesafe (if that's the gel you were talking about)?
shockt.gif
I mean it's name even says eye so what the hell!
nope.gif

I haven't still tried on my new pigments, but I will soon. They look so yummy!!
yes.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Does Mac still make EZR, I haven't seen it anywhere? I can't believe how on earth the eyeliner mixing medium is not eyesafe (if that's the gel you were talking about)?
shockt.gif
I mean it's name even says eye so what the hell!
nope.gif

I haven't still tried on my new pigments, but I will soon. They look so yummy!!
yes.gif

ohhh you need to test them soon! they are so awesome!
smiles.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Does Mac still make EZR, I haven't seen it anywhere?

they don't.
ssad.gif

but you can find it at CCOs.

Babylard

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
you naughty, naughty girl!
nonono.gif
th_wink3.gif

i do the exact same thing! i use all pigments and glitters on my eyes!
tong.gif
for glitter, i use EZR. it shellacs that stuff on like nobody's business and it doesn't move!
nope.gif

have you used the neon shades (such as neo orange magenta maddess etc) on your eyes without problems? i seem to really love love the non-eye safe neon shades but they feel so powdery smooth (maybe something with the dyes?). i really want them for my lids but i can't seem to ignore the warnings (paranoia developed from chem labs? LOL)

PinkBasset

Quote:
they don't.
ssad.gif

but you can find it at CCOs.

We don't have CCO's here.
ssad.gif
Let's hope they'll make a similar product in future!
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

I would love to try the Mixing Medium Water Base and Gel Base since I've been lemming for those forever!! I'm hoping to visit a PRO store next year or just call to order them.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
have you used the neon shades (such as neo orange magenta maddess etc) on your eyes without problems? i seem to really love love the non-eye safe neon shades but they feel so powdery smooth (maybe something with the dyes?). i really want them for my lids but i can't seem to ignore the warnings (paranoia developed from chem labs? LOL)

i have. i don't pay attention to the warnings on anything.

LMD84

Quote:
i have. i don't pay attention to the warnings on anything.

iagree.gif
yup i am the same. generally if it is a finer milled pigment (like platinum for example) i use it with the water based mixing medium to make sure particles don't fly everywhere
smiles.gif

riotlove

have any of you ever tried ben nye's liquiset? it's AMAZING completely waterproof and safe for eyes. i used it when i do glitter for eyeliner as well as if i wanna do eyeliner and go in the pool/water somewhere. it's uber cheat for how much you get and hey, WATERPROOF. but it doesn't flake and youjust need an oil based remover to get it off.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotlove
have any of you ever tried ben nye's liquiset? it's AMAZING completely waterproof and safe for eyes. i used it when i do glitter for eyeliner as well as if i wanna do eyeliner and go in the pool/water somewhere. it's uber cheat for how much you get and hey, WATERPROOF. but it doesn't flake and youjust need an oil based remover to get it off.

awesome! i shall have to look into this to see where i can buy it from!
smiles.gif

riotlove

i used to always order my ben nye from easleys in az. and they do ship worldwide although i'm not sure the prices as it's not showing me just on the shipping page.

here's the link directly to the liquiset. and tbh i've had a sample pot of it(my old 1oz bottle exploded during moving years ago) for over a year and haven't even made a dent in it. so you'd probably never need more than 1oz

just know that if you spill it and it dries it gets sticky for some reason. it never feels that way on your skin but just on the bottle or anything it does. and wash your brush right after!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotlove
i used to always order my ben nye from easleys in az. and they do ship worldwide although i'm not sure the prices as it's not showing me just on the shipping page.

here's the link directly to the liquiset. and tbh i've had a sample pot of it(my old 1oz bottle exploded during moving years ago) for over a year and haven't even made a dent in it. so you'd probably never need more than 1oz

just know that if you spill it and it dries it gets sticky for some reason. it never feels that way on your skin but just on the bottle or anything it does. and wash your brush right after!

i can't see the link
ssad.gif
but thanks for all the info! and potentially it is a product that needs to be used with a brush i am not bothered about if it gets a little messed up!

Hypathya

Partylicious, baby!!

yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
party.gif
th_DANCE.gif
yahoo.gif

My goodies from this collection arrived today!!!
th_thstars.gif

I got: Partylicious, If it sparkles and I.Want.Candy!!!

I just can't stop staring at my partylicious!!
drools.gif

A million thanks to my "Makeup Fairy" Ana, aka Purple.
th_kiss.gif

LMD84

i am wearing a very smokey eye today with later!
smiles.gif
i have later on the lid, sketch shadow in the crease and dazzlelight shadow and a touch of vellum shadow to highlight
smiles.gif
simple but awesome!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Partylicious, baby!!

yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
party.gif
th_DANCE.gif
yahoo.gif

My goodies from this collection arrived today!!!
th_thstars.gif

I got: Partylicious, If it sparkles and I.Want.Candy!!!

I just can't stop staring at my partylicious!!
drools.gif

A million thanks to my "Makeup Fairy" Ana, aka Purple.
th_kiss.gif

Yay! Enjoy!!
choochoo.gif

Quote:
i am wearing a very smokey eye today with later!
smiles.gif
i have later on the lid, sketch shadow in the crease and dazzlelight shadow and a touch of vellum shadow to highlight
smiles.gif
simple but awesome!

I look forward to get Later with the holiday collection
yes.gif