MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

Hypathya

I couldn't wait and did a colorful eye today with Aquadisiac, Partylicious, Strike a Pose, Carbon, Graphic Garden, Stars n' Rockets and Social Climber. It's 12:53 am here and I don't want to remove my make up!!

I'm amazed by how beautifully Partilicious glide on and stayed on without any fall out and without foiling it!!
icon_eek.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Yay! Enjoy!!
choochoo.gif

I look forward to get Later with the holiday collection
yes.gif

Thanks dear!!
winkiss.gif

I'm looking forward to get Later, later!!
cutey.gif

dreamer246

I haven't swatched them side by side, but just by looking at the bottles, the purple n/l from this collection is similar enough to Violet Fire n/l (Style Warriors).

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCupcake
Partylicious is my very first pigment, and I have to say that I'm in love. It is so much more than what I imagined it to be.
love.gif

it's a great pigment to have for sure!
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Partylicious is my very first pigment, and I have to say that I'm in love. It is so much more than what I imagined it to be.
love.gif

Good choice!
thmbup.gif

VanillaCupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
it's a great pigment to have for sure!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Good choice!
thmbup.gif

Thanks! I can't wait to start collecting more!

LMD84

Quote:
Thanks! I can't wait to start collecting more!

you'll be addicted before you know it!
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

I saw all three pigments at my MAC store and I almost asked for Partylicious p/g but I have decided not to get it. I should've asked for samples of Partylicious, If It Spakles and Later.

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i am wearing a very smokey eye today with later!
smiles.gif
i have later on the lid, sketch shadow in the crease and dazzlelight shadow and a touch of vellum shadow to highlight
smiles.gif
simple but awesome!

Pix?????

I just looked at swatches and major lemmings are hatching. I skipped piggies because 1. they were sold out before I blinked and 2. I will never use a whole jar of bright colored piggie.

But dayam people, I am gonna have to get some sample jars of ebay--these are simply off the hook pretty.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
Pix?????

I just looked at swatches and major lemmings are hatching. I skipped piggies because 1. they were sold out before I blinked and 2. I will never use a whole jar of bright colored piggie.

But dayam people, I am gonna have to get some sample jars of ebay--these are simply off the hook pretty.

sadly i didn't take pics but next time i do that look i shall and post them up for you
smiles.gif

contrabassoon

So I was so excited when I tried Military. I loved the matte, yet metallic look that it has, so much that I almost bought it.
I was disappointed to notice that after wearing it for a few hours, washing my hands a couple of times, the matte was wearing off. Now, three days after, all matte is gone. It's left a dark grey, with silver glitter. It's really pretty, but it's not matte at all. It can be easily duped with Nightfall, which I already own.

Thumbs down, MAC!

LisaOrestea

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Does Mac still make EZR, I haven't seen it anywhere?

I have had a bottle of this for ages and I have NO idea what it is for haha! Could someone elighten me?

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaOrestea
I have had a bottle of this for ages and I have NO idea what it is for haha! Could someone elighten me?

EZR= Eye Zone Remoisturizer, it's a moisturizing and destressing serum for the skin around eyes. And like Erin said, it can also be used with, for example, glitters for them to adhere better to skin.
smiles.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrabassoon
So I was so excited when I tried Military. I loved the matte, yet metallic look that it has, so much that I almost bought it.
I was disappointed to notice that after wearing it for a few hours, washing my hands a couple of times, the matte was wearing off. Now, three days after, all matte is gone. It's left a dark grey, with silver glitter. It's really pretty, but it's not matte at all. It can be easily duped with Nightfall, which I already own.

Thumbs down, MAC!

its not MAC's fault, its matte's fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaOrestea

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
EZR= Eye Zone Remoisturizer, it's a moisturizing and destressing serum for the skin around eyes. And like Erin said, it can also be used with, for example, glitters for them to adhere better to skin.
smiles.gif

i only use it for glitter. i don't use it as a moisturizer.

Hypathya

Quote:
love.gif

Maybe later you could give Teal or Pink Opal a try!!!
graucho.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Maybe later you could give Teal or Pink Opal a try!!!
graucho.gif

iagree.gif
these are both brilliant pigments!