MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

MACerette

I hope I can skip this one. I used to thoroughly HATE the colour orange, but somewhere along the way that changed.
hmm.gif

I actually looks flattering on my NC 15 skin. At least, it can look flattering. Modern Mandarin definately does. Still lemming Taj Mahal and I WILL get that one. One day...(probably when the temperature goes up)
heat.gif

BuickMackane

I hope I can skip this one. I used to thoroughly HATE the colour orange, but somewhere along the way that changed.
hmm.gif

I actually looks flattering on my NC 15 skin. At least, it can look flattering. Modern Mandarin definately does. Still lemming Taj Mahal and I WILL get that one. One day...(probably when the temperature goes up)
heat.gif
My moment of enlightenment came when I tried on Neon Orange just for a laugh. Never in a million years would I imagine walking out the store with that lipstick!

I still don't do terracotta tones though.

luvlydee

I wonder if the new orange shadows that are coming out before this will be repromoted in this collection. I only have 3 slots left in my orange/yellow eyeshadow palette so i need to choose wisely :-\

MACerette

My moment of enlightenment came when I tried on Neon Orange just for a laugh. Never in a million years would I imagine walking out the store with that lipstick!

I still don't do terracotta tones though.
I know, Terra Cotta can look really tacky if applied too heavily and on the wrong skintone. I avoid it too.

MissTT

hmm.gif

heat.gif
I was able to try Modern Mandarin yesterday and WOW that may be my Spring blush. Supposed to be on a no-MAC blush buy though...

bluelitzer

Modern Mandarin and Peony Petal are all over CCO's ATM.
coolness. i didn't think there would be any after it sold out on the websites. i think i only used modern mandarin once or twice which is why i'm being more selective with blush purchase this year. i almost got 2 BU of it when it restocked. so many not being used in my stash. my CCO right now only has tartan tale palettes and other older collections. nothing from last year.

iATEaSEAmonster

It just occurred to me that this collection could also be the same shade of orange but in different finishes: frost, satin, lustre, cremesheen... :)
I would prefer it to be different shades of orange, rather than different finishes of it, but I can work with that. It'd be nice to have a frosty orange eyeshadow.

luvlydee

It just occurred to me that this collection could also be the same shade of orange but in different finishes: frost, satin, lustre, cremesheen... :) I would prefer it to be different shades of orange, rather than different finishes of it, but I can work with that. It'd be nice to have a frosty orange eyeshadow.
There is def different shades of oranges out there. Plus if you do factor in the different finishes it can turn out to be a big collection. The only frosty orange eyeshadows i have is 'off the page' and 'fresh daily' and i have Orange tangent, Juiced, and Sunsplosion eyeshadows on their way to my house that i bought from a fellow specktra member.

Latest posts