MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

KMQE716

Maybe this means it won't just be orange? That there will be black, white, and perhaps blue complimenting the orange.
If anything probably would be some liners for those if so but I would hope if the collection is all about orange then I want everything orange lol. Hope it's cool packaging

valkolak

I'm not really a straight up orange girl. I feel like too much orange just makes me look more sallow. But I could def go for orangey blushes. I'd love to get My Highland Honey. I would adore an orange mineralize blush, too. And an orange jelly lipglass so my lips look like orange juice
heart.gif

Miss Dynamite

Since we are going for orange, I vote for the return of one of my favorite orange items...Purring Tendertone. I'd also like a black MEs with orange glitter, like the Style Black ones.

Misato-san

I'm not an orange girl at all but I'm still curious about this collection, I have to admit. And I don't know why XD

luvlydee

Just remembered mac had a collection in 2005 called c-squeeze (vitamin C get it? lol) Had 3 orange lipsticks , 3 orange eyeshadows, and 3 orange lipglass if i remember correctly.

Copperhead

Just remembered mac had a collection in 2005 called c-squeeze (vitamin C get it? lol) Had 3 orange lipsticks , 3 orange eyeshadows, and 3 orange lipglass if i remember correctly.
Yep. 2 orangy shadows and Bronze e/s. I still have my Pink Grapefruit Lipglass from that collection. LOL.

Copperhead

Is it the one that was repromoted (?) with the Neo Sci Fi collection?
I don't think so MACina because mine doesn't have the orange cap like the Neo Sci Fi lipglasses did. I think the only Lipglass I bought from NSF was Naked Space.

I haven't worn Pink Grapefruit in years. I have a nasty cold right now so when my smell senses come back fully, I'll give that baby a sniff to see how it is.

MACina

Ah ok, so maybe it was just a name twin then.

Thank you!
I don't think so MACina because mine doesn't have the orange cap like the Neo Sci Fi lipglasses did. I think the only Lipglass I bought from NSF was Naked Space.

I haven't worn Pink Grapefruit in years. I have a nasty cold right now so when my smell senses come back fully, I'll give that baby a sniff to see how it is.

Genn

Not sure if I could pull off straight up orange, although I have dscovered some orange variation shades bring out blue eyes pretty well. Peaches and soft corals I can do. I'm kind of getting coraled out though.

Latest posts