MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

JadeAudrey

We need Ripe Peach blush and Electropop lipstick in
this collection
clapping.gif
I couldn't agree with you more. If they release Ripe Peach blush ombre again, I will DIE! Haha.

geeko

I would love to see MORE ORANGE eyeshadows, it's pretty hard to get a decent orange e/s these days

I only have MAC orange, Juiced, Off the Page, Rule, they are pretty good oranges, but I wan to see a new shade of orange shadow from MAC.

Cross fingers for this collection

PrettyKitty

Have you seen this?

http://www.beautystat.com/site/makeup/makeup-preview-mac-hayley-williams-of-paramore-spring-2013-collection-lipstick-eyeshadow-skinfinish-nail-polish/

Audrey C

We need Ripe Peach blush and Electropop lipstick in
this collection
clapping.gif
I wasn't collecting when Ripe Peach was launched, but I did buy EL Peach Nuance at a CCO last week while away with my family for spring break. I loathe the packaging (I really hate 'excess space' around makeup product and have no use for little useless brushes), but it's a pretty shade. Even with all my corals, I don't think I had anything like it.

GlamQueen21

I like pairing a orange lip color with a coral lip color because wearing a orange lip shade alone for my skintone doesn't look good on me at all.

martiangurll

I like pairing a orange lip color with a coral lip color because wearing a orange lip shade alone for my skintone doesn't look good on me at all.
iagree.gif
I have to make sure all my blush and eye products are in the warm shades to coordinate an orange lip or I look like I dipped my face in wrong sauce.

liba

iagree.gif
I have to make sure all my blush and eye products are in the warm shades to coordinate an orange lip or I look like I dipped my face in wrong sauce.
I hope it's spicy wrong sauce!

Personally, I love wearing blue or purple on the eyes when wearing orange lips, but that's definitely more of a dressy or nighttime look, especially with shadow, rather than just liner. Some favorites include Odalisque, Noir Plum and Dandizette Mega Metals for shadows and V greasepaint stick and Resort and Hyacinth eye kohls for liners.