MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

GlamQueen21

iagree.gif
I have to make sure all my blush and eye products are in the warm shades to coordinate an orange lip or I look like I dipped my face in wrong sauce.
LOL! I know! It's like that orange shades would most likely have to be coordinated with warmer shades for it to stand out.

HeatherAnn

I love orange lips with very light gold shadow & navy blue liner. It's a great way to wear color in a toned down way. I've even worn this look to the office.

erine1881

lmao!! ok ok Sounds like Noise here I come! im scared itll sell out so fast like heroine liner though. i dont have time for that lol
And the fact that it's online only! Better to buy and sell later than to skip and cry later :winkiss:

NaomiH

I'm so excited to see what this collection is going to consist of and it's not so far off from my birthday (June 19) that I can't call it a b-day gift. lol

Lipstickdiva420

hopefully I will want something from this cuz I'm not too into orange.
Really? that's crazy we're all are on june 6th. There are so many people i know born in june especially the first week it's crazy lol. I hope I want something too it's not my favorite color, but I do like orange.