MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

Naughtyp

Really? that's crazy we're all are on june 6th. There are so many people i know born in june especially the first week it's crazy lol. I hope I want something too it's not my favorite color, but I do like orange.
How cool! I never knew anyone with my exact bday! Doppler always joke about bring born on d day? lol I always hear it! I kno lots of gemini's tho my moms one and do was herd mom and my dads mom. I only have 1 orange np but I have a few on my list actually..hope we get our color story soon on this one!

NaomiH

I would buy everything!!!

Can't really do certain blues as they make me feel like a hooker-you know Sugarpills Royal Sugar description yeah not gonna happen lol
HAHAHA! I know what you mean, gotta be careful with the RS! But give me an all purple collection and I'll be all over that in a heartbeat!

Lipstickdiva420

I only have 1 orange np but I have a few on my list actually..hope we get our color story soon on this one!
Lol I remember d day everyone was all scared. I wasn't I did not care it was my b day and I went to AC that yr lol. My cuz,aunt,uncle are gemini's as well. I have the morange lippie I love it for summertime. I hope the color story does come out soon and after that I'm done with mac for a while.

iATEaSEAmonster

I dont know if the pics have been moved and posted here but there are some pics of this collection in the temperature rising thread
Yeah, from looking at those instagram pics, the lipstick look to be of varying hues. One looks a little on the peachy side, if I'm not mistaken. ^___^

martiangurll

*lurking in this beautiful thread* i can't wait for the color story for this one. c:
th_thstars.gif
Me too! I am hoping for a matte orange e/s this time. I would even rock an orange pearlglide or PP. Like Coral Crepe but, more orange! Its fun to speculate, but I am impatient for the color story as always.

aradhana

Me too! I am hoping for a matte orange e/s this time. I would even rock an orange pearlglide or PP. Like Coral Crepe but, more orange! Its fun to speculate, but I am impatient for the color story as always.
i'd love a rusty orange frosty PP and same for an eyeliner. though i would choose a kohl power or just a straight up kohl... that would be plain dreamy.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm interested in four of the lipsticks and the two new blushes, since I already have Immortal Flower. Honey Jasmine sounds pretty!
I already own Flamingo as well, but don't like it that much. So no BUs here.